Home

PROBLEM WITH XBOX HDMI AFTER CONSOLE UPDATE

This is a discussion on PROBLEM WITH XBOX HDMI AFTER CONSOLE UPDATE within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
PROBLEM WITH XBOX HDMI AFTER CONSOLE UPDATE

I just got my elite back from BS and I hook it back up using the HDMI cable and everything worked fine. I then go online and do the latest console update and now my tv screen is blank. It works fine using the component cables but I'm annoyed because the same thing happened last Friday. If anyone has had this problem can u let me know how to fix it. I called BS but they seem uninterested in helping me. im on elite #6 in 18 months if anyone cares to know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #2
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PROBLEM WITH XBOX HDMI AFTER CONSOLE UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
I just got my elite back from BS and I hook it back up using the HDMI cable and everything worked fine. I then go online and do the latest console update and now my tv screen is blank. It works fine using the component cables but I'm annoyed because the same thing happened last Friday. If anyone has had this problem can u let me know how to fix it. I called BS but they seem uninterested in helping me. im on elite #6 in 18 months if anyone cares to know.
I've had 2 HDMI XBOX ports die on me in the course of 9 months. I just don't think they are made correctly at all.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:00 AM   #3
Straight Edge

DXZeke's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
I'm trying to find it, but I thought i read some where that they are going to have to do another update to fix that bug from this past update.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #4
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

I have mine hooked up with component cables and I'm not using the HDMI but I still had problems with the update Saturday. The sound goes out on my games and then they freeze......all of them. I exchanged my Elite and haven't hooked my new one up yet. If I'm not mistaken, I think I had my switch on HD but I was using component cables. I wonder if it makes a difference with the update? Anyway, this sucks. All the games I play have been patched so it's really not that fun playing them without the updates.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »