Home

*** Official OS PS3 Trophy Standings II ***

This is a discussion on *** Official OS PS3 Trophy Standings II *** within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #1145
The Champ Is Here

Doormat's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: *** Official OS PS3 Trophy Standings II ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I'll just say this Doormat, even if your buddies got the trophies for you legitimately
They didn't :/ I didn't find this out until today when I got on this thread.
But I can't disagree with your opinion dude
Old 10-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #1146
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doormat
They didn't :/ I didn't find this out until today when I got on this thread.
But I can't disagree with your opinion dude
Yeah, it's obvious they didn't, but when you said "the more the merrier" about them giving you trophies, that was your first mistake, and that invalidates your trophy total.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 10-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #1147
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
Ok, before this thread gets ugly - let's move on.
Agreed - I don't want a reprisal of the Stupid 360 thread in this thread.

In other news, I'm on the verge of the Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward plat - being a Visual Novel it's not a difficult one to get, just time consuming. Finishing up the last few story paths now, and then just have to take care of several puzzles I didn't quite finish on the first run.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #1148
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doormat
If you take your damn time to read instead of writing a bashing message you should notice that I said "I gameshared with a couple of guys, soon they told me they wanted to give me trophies for games I didn't own yet" so I told them alright and then I started getting trophies left and right, when I got them I never looked at the time stamps because I assumed they were legit, it's not something I look at right away. I did NOT know they would use hacks or whatever it was to unlock them in any way because they know I value my account and enjoy unlocking trophies with hard work, if you STILL can't understand my statement then you might as well drop it and let me out of the standings.. seriously it's getting annoying now having to say the same crap to you guys the last hour. IF you wanna keep going then go ahead and PM me with hate messages, really.

@Matt I never bought any hacks for PS3 at all in my life, you don't have to believe me, it's not like I value your opinions at all.
I did read your bull**** post before making mine and you have not only contradicted yourself a few times but you also said others helped you with the trophies. Lets see if one month I get 300 trophies out of nowhere and I know that I only achieved say 100, wouldn't I think something is wrong? I hope you get some time in the cell for this......just utterly amazing.

Yet again with gamesharing no way in hell can u get 50 wins in 5 seconds. Even better......you asked a supermod here on OS a few months ago to share his ps plus account.....so don't give me Your innocent.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #1149
The Champ Is Here

Doormat's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
I did read your bull**** post before making mine and you have not only contradicted yourself a few times but you also said others helped you with the trophies. Lets see if one month I get 300 trophies out of nowhere and I know that I only achieved say 100, wouldn't I think something is wrong? I hope you get some time in the cell for this......just utterly amazing.

Yet again with gamesharing no way in hell can u get 50 wins in 5 seconds. Even better......you asked a supermod here on OS a few months ago to share his ps plus account.....so don't give me Your innocent.
Are you stupid by any chance? I said I gameshared with them meaning they had my INFO, with that they went on my account and HACKED the trophies... they did not do the trophies legit... really I have to keep repeating myself to you.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #1150
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57

Thank you everybody for listening.

Much appreciated.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »