Home

Xbox Series (X/S)

This is a discussion on Xbox Series (X/S) within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-01-2021, 12:53 AM   #705
Pro

JoshCA916's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Xbox Series (X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
Thanks Josh, I did try turning off 120 hz. and putting it at 60. Put in Horizon 4 and still showed HDR. Will try turning off HDR and see if that works.

Well I tried all of the above to no avail, still can't get DV to kick in for some reason. Tried different games that I have read work with it and still nothing. Turned Freesync off on my lg and xbox settings says my tv is set up for gaming Dolby Vision 60 hz.
Also I had forgot to mention everything I have seen and heard says Dolby vision can’t be used with freesync active. I know dirt 5 I can get to activate on Dolby vision but has to be 60hz in Xbox settings and just vrr no freesync.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2021, 06:47 AM   #706
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCA916
Also I had forgot to mention everything I have seen and heard says Dolby vision can’t be used with freesync active. I know dirt 5 I can get to activate on Dolby vision but has to be 60hz in Xbox settings and just vrr no freesync.
Others have indicated that Microsoft has yet to roll out DV other than to their insiders which I don't have so I'm guessing that's why I can't get it to trigger. On my settings everything is checked green so that just must be telling me my TV is ready to go for DV not necessarily my Series X.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:13 PM   #707
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I’ll be picking up my Series S later today! Here’s to joining the current gen of consoles

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2021, 05:19 PM   #708
Rookie

SoonerCrazy84's Arena

OVR: 0

Most underrated console ever....love mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I’ll be picking up my Series S later today! Here’s to joining the current gen of consoles

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-01-2021, 06:59 PM   #709
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerCrazy84
Most underrated console ever....love mine.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Operation Sports mobile app

Got it upstairs downloading Madden 22. I’ll dig into the settings before bed and after trying next gen Madden

Old 09-02-2021, 02:24 PM   #710
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Got it upstairs downloading Madden 22. I’ll dig into the settings before bed and after trying next gen Madden

Ha! Picking up my Series S today after work... Have to do a bunch of family stuff first, but plan on digging in after wife falls asleep lol.

Im excited to be a part of the next gen family. Can't wait to try out NBA 2k22 (that will probably be my first game purchase when its released). Until then I will just tryout Gamepass (1 month trial) and see if it's worth keeping. I usually only get 2-3 games a year though, so not sure if gamepass will be for me. We'll see.
Old 09-02-2021, 03:04 PM   #711
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Don’t know if this is the right place but, I have GamePass but for some reason I can’t get an online franchise to start in Madden 22. I’ll click on start w/ current or live rosters and nothing happens. When I try offline it’ll continue with loading the roster and heading into the franchise.

Any thoughts on what this means? It seems my system is online as I was downloading games from GamePass while failing to be able to play this online franchise.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2021, 12:27 PM   #712
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Is it possible to create an alternative Xbox account that my buddy and I both have on our systems that we both buy games with and then are able to use our main accounts to play said games with?

We did this on PS4 as sort of a game share type of deal where we both had our main accounts, but didn't feel like trading login infos and stuff since the mail accounts are linked to our real emails and everything, so we made a new email specifically for a new PS account and we used that account to buy any games we wanted to play.

This also allowed us to do some workarounds with games like The Show where we could use the cloud saves and basically have an online franchise even though that's not an official feature.

We would like to game share, but neither wants to give our login info really. Would it be an issue where only one Xbox would be the home console therefore making it to where we both couldn't play the games with our main accounts?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »