Home

What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

This is a discussion on What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2024, 09:55 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

I'm ready for the non serious people to play. All br games are sweaty... Haven't gotten a single easy one.
Old 03-18-2024, 10:33 AM   #50
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
I'm ready for the non serious people to play. All br games are sweaty... Haven't gotten a single easy one.
You aren’t lying about BR. I started playing that after I hit the xp cap yesterday because there’s a good amount of xp rewards in that program path, but it was tough going, I don’t think I won more than 3 games per run.
Old 03-18-2024, 10:49 AM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
You aren’t lying about BR. I started playing that after I hit the xp cap yesterday because there’s a good amount of xp rewards in that program path, but it was tough going, I don’t think I won more than 3 games per run.
I'm like win one lose one... Can't even make steady progress in the mission stuff

I'm also hitting like 400 with most of my guys, really struggling with pinpoint
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2024, 11:12 AM   #52
Rookie

i think im going to hop into Ranked before BR just because i want that Cutch card he looks sick... have about 10 strongholds left on the USA map then im ready for Online
Old 03-18-2024, 05:19 PM   #53
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

I played the first online game that I have played in many years. It was and wasn't embarrassing.

It wasn't embarrassing since I only gave up one hit, which unfortunately was a HR.

It was embarrassing because I was no hit. I made contact and put some balls in play, but none found a hole.

Edit: It was BR so it was only 3 innings it would be more embarrassing if I had been no hit for 9

Last edited by Dolenz; 03-18-2024 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-18-2024, 06:35 PM   #54
Rookie

ravens_yankees's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
It was embarrassing because I was no hit. I made contact and put some balls in play, but none found a hole.

Edit: It was BR so it was only 3 innings it would be more embarrassing if I had been no hit for 9
Don’t feel bad, I was the victim of a perfect game once, the year of Cabrera and his sinker. Started hitting the ball hard right at fielders then got out of sync, was swinging at balls, taking strikes. It was brutal and embarrassing.
Old 03-18-2024, 07:04 PM   #55
Rookie

ravens_yankees's Arena

I have been trying to approach this year a little bit differently and try and play more with players and try to avoid grinding for the sake of grinding.

I believe I’m going to go with a Yankees theme team online so my first goal has been to pick up as many Yankees as possible. I’ve managed to get everyone but Judge and Cole for LS, and enough money to get Judge tonight, just debating on whether it’s better to buy tonight or wait until release.

I’ve finished the storylines this year and think they’ve done a good job with both, and am looking forward to the rest of the storylines.

I’ve been selling anything of value non-Yankee related so I don’t have much depth. I’m trying not to drop below AS difficulty this year as well so putting together a team of mixed players across divisions has been a challenge. My pitching staff feels like I’m playing moonshot, and I’m relying on the Buxton boost for offense.

And surprisingly it’s been a lot of fun. Have to play carefully, and it’s been interesting so far. Definitely feels like a lot more variety in hitting without hitting many non-Buxton home runs. I’m looking forward to rounding out the lineup a little bit more, but really hope they do more like this with captains this year as it feels much better this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2024, 07:53 PM   #56
MVP

papadell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens_yankees
I have been trying to approach this year a little bit differently and try and play more with players and try to avoid grinding for the sake of grinding.

I believe I’m going to go with a Yankees theme team online so my first goal has been to pick up as many Yankees as possible. I’ve managed to get everyone but Judge and Cole for LS, and enough money to get Judge tonight, just debating on whether it’s better to buy tonight or wait until release.

I’ve finished the storylines this year and think they’ve done a good job with both, and am looking forward to the rest of the storylines.

I’ve been selling anything of value non-Yankee related so I don’t have much depth. I’m trying not to drop below AS difficulty this year as well so putting together a team of mixed players across divisions has been a challenge. My pitching staff feels like I’m playing moonshot, and I’m relying on the Buxton boost for offense.

And surprisingly it’s been a lot of fun. Have to play carefully, and it’s been interesting so far. Definitely feels like a lot more variety in hitting without hitting many non-Buxton home runs. I’m looking forward to rounding out the lineup a little bit more, but really hope they do more like this with captains this year as it feels much better this year.
I'll caution that I'll never tell anyone what to do with their Stubs, but traditionally the 90+ Live Series cards get more expensive after standard release.

Judge is at a decent cost for how good his card is, before any boosts.

Granted it's impossible to tell how the market will act year to year, but it's usually a safe bet to buy those 90+ guys earlier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »