Home

What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

This is a discussion on What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2024, 04:49 PM   #1
MVP

papadell's Arena

OVR: 0
What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

You know the drill.

About an hour away from the live content feature premiere where we should learn more about Team Affinity, Live Series collection rewards and everything else.

Who's all in for early access? I have the Negro Leagues Edition preordered but it won't get here until Saturday. So I'll probably just cop the Digital Deluxe. The Game Pass bundle specifically states that you can't redeem multiple codes if you have that if I read right. In years past, if I got the physical and digital I got double the preorder packs. So either they changed that or it's just the Game Pass bundle and I might be out an extra 50 bucks haha. We'll see.

Had a long couple weeks at work and exhausted so will probably power nap until midnight and hop on.

What's everyone's early plans? Outside of some radical change to game modes I'll probably knock out all the easy tutorial stuff and then pick off any easy program progress I can make. I don't ever really hardcore grind TA stuff right at launch so I'll probably rip a bunch of packs and then start building the squad to take into the USA map.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2024, 05:33 PM   #2
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

Yeah, I got the game strictly for DD; my franchise will continue on '23 for now. Even if I only play DD for a couple of weeks, I'll still have gotten more out of the game than I do for many others....everything else on top of that is gravy.

Working tomorrow morning, but will dive-in at lunchtime tomorrow and through the weekend. I'll rip my early access packs, build a team and go straight into the US map...assuming it returns (it dang well better, lol)
Old 03-14-2024, 07:33 PM   #3
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

I知 going to get the Game Pass add on. Going to try to stay up late tonight, not sure what I want to do first, I値l probably only be able to play for an hour or so and still be able to wake up and be able to function at work tomorrow. As I知 typing this, I have the stream on and they just revealed Stan the Man as the conquest reward. I guess I know what I知 going for first.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:30 PM   #4
MVP

papadell's Arena

Live Series collection being less impressive than usual makes sense since the season collections are obviously the big boppers.

Don't even know where I want to start...if I wake up in time.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:34 PM   #5
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadell
Live Series collection being less impressive than usual makes sense since the season collections are obviously the big boppers.

Don't even know where I want to start...if I wake up in time.
Agree, but still can't say I'm more motivated to get cards this year. I really wanted some big name legends and the broadcast today fell short for me. Great adjustments, they continue to listen and make things a little easier, but the outcome of all that grinding is going to feel a little flat for me by comparison.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2024, 11:39 PM   #6
Rookie

ravens_yankees's Arena

I checked out earlier than ever last year, so I知 looking forward to getting started tonight. I致e probably only got an hour in me tonight so I can be functional for work tomorrow, and I知 not even sure where to start.

I watched the stream tonight and overall it seems like they listened and made steps in the right direction. I知 glad the power creep is back, but overall it feels a little underwhelming. Guess maybe I was expecting some surprise on the live stream, or some new legend they haven稚 announced.

It does seem like the captain changes were a step in the right direction though, and think I知 just going to work towards a Yankees theme team this year. And maybe to start I致e been thinking I may just take who I pull from packs into conquest and see what happens.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:16 AM   #7
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

This has never happened to me on launch night before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8571c914-f08a-4ac4-8425-74e4fa90b78f.jpg (181.0 KB, 88 views)
Old 03-15-2024, 06:58 AM   #8
All Star

In a tradition old as time, this first thing I worked on at 12am was actually connecting to the servers. I failed

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »