Home

What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

This is a discussion on What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2024, 09:27 AM   #73
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

Love seeing everyone back for the grind, or well not so much of a grind.. Fantastic change on how easy things are mission wise! Kudos to SDS.

I had all these done by Sunday evening.

Moments, Starter Program, Spring Breakout Program, All TA Conquest Maps, Batter Up Maps, and 4 of the 6 TA Divisions 100%. Played 5 BR Games (3-2) and got 10 wins in the Event as well.

Monday I started the US Map, finished it that evening. Got the spring map done yesterday! 10 games into a mini season as well.

Just missing the big guys in live series with the exception of Cole. I have all other teams collected and done but the usual tough ones. Come on Ramone, I need pack luck damn it.

I've done all of the above and it barely feels like I've grinder, things just fall into place when you use proper cards etc.

Once I finish a mini season I'm going to grind out the US Map again. First go around I played 15 games on all star and the other 15 on hall of fame. Had a blast!

Good to be back, for now! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 03-20-2024, 10:14 AM   #74
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Finished-up the US map tonight...always fun. The other programs are both done. Might dive into the TA maps but not rushing - I have franchise to play too...

Deciding to go all 'self-found' for the LS collection (i.e. no buying individual LS cards off of the market), I always rush too quickly and wind up killing one thing to keep my interest. I'll reconsider the decision depending on where I am with both the mode and the collection at the end of S1.

I've been using the Senga captain so far (I hate Buxton and Arenado's restrictions for my style and Maddux's build is just odd).

Absolutely loving the Palmeiro from the Starter program (already up to PIII on him).
I am right there with you on loving the Palmeiro from the Starter program. He can definitely rake
Old 03-20-2024, 10:21 AM   #75
Pro

I haven't been able to dive into DD too much, but where do you find Jeter?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2024, 10:37 AM   #76
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
I haven't been able to dive into DD too much, but where do you find Jeter?
Storylines
Old 03-20-2024, 11:23 AM   #77
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

Hello DD family!! Been awhile, just couldn't get into '23 and barely played it.

Feeling rejuvenated for '24 and enjoying it so far. Just been working on the Spring Breakout program, getting a feel for the game again, and building up the team.

Took me awhile to shake off the rust and beat the Paul Skenes extreme moment but eventually got it done. Knocked out the showdown this morning.

Just been following the GOAT ....cBrev's blueprint. Good to see him putting out some videos again.

Hope everyone's been doing well and enjoying the game!!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I pulled 3 diamonds out of the first 10 regular packs I opened. Not sure if pack odds are a little better this year but that's definitely a first
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk

Last edited by doubledeuceR6; 03-20-2024 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 11:27 AM   #78
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
Storylines
Gotcha. What does it take to get him?
Old 03-20-2024, 11:47 AM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledeuceR6
Hello DD family!! Been awhile, just couldn't get into '23 and barely played it.

Feeling rejuvenated for '24 and enjoying it so far. Just been working on the Spring Breakout program, getting a feel for the game again, and building up the team.

Took me awhile to shake off the rust and beat the Paul Skenes extreme moment but eventually got it done. Knocked out the showdown this morning.

Just been following the GOAT ....cBrev's blueprint. Good to see him putting out some videos again.

Hope everyone's been doing well and enjoying the game!!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I pulled 3 diamonds out of the first 10 regular packs I opened. Not sure if pack odds are a little better this year but that's definitely a first
glad to see ya back and everyone else also i love reading how everyone is enjoying the game .. and the pack luck is definrely still as bad for me at least lol ive only gotten 4 i think out of all the free packs so far and no really good ones yet
Old 03-20-2024, 12:13 PM   #80
MVP

I pulled a judge on Friday, a hader and I got Donaldson out of a chase pack. So far those are my only 3 diamonds and haven't even got a ton of golds.

Selling judge has me currently sitting at 239k tho, not sure what I want to do with stubs so just sitting on it for now

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »