Home

What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

This is a discussion on What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2024, 05:48 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
No, it's just an option, most things are repeatable
Thanks for the reply, very much appreciate it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2024, 10:06 PM   #106
MVP

papadell's Arena

OVR: 0

Well.

The market took a dive with that Vault pack apparently packing out the high LS Diamonds.

Decided to bite the bullet.

I don't see myself jumping towards finishing the AL even if it keeps diving just because I genuinely don't care about Palmeiro or Ruth. Doesn't mean I won't collect for them or even use them, but I'm having too much fun with the Buxton build to care about them at the moment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hyper Pedro Collected.jpg (113.6 KB, 52 views)
Old 03-25-2024, 08:23 AM   #107
Rookie

Well i finished TA by doing the event and also some Br but that 2 way glitch in BR killed it for me wanted to keep grinding it.. so i'm only 2 event wins away from Rendon and then i guess maybe ill hop into a mini seasons i want that Salvy Perez , i always do well with his cards... got about 50K stubs right now after selling all my dupes and buying that Tink Hence card ( needed him for the Cards team) i think i might buy all the cards i need for collections other than the diamonds and just hope for some good pulls .
Old 03-25-2024, 07:17 PM   #108
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamC24167
Well i finished TA by doing the event and also some Br but that 2 way glitch in BR killed it for me wanted to keep grinding it.. so i'm only 2 event wins away from Rendon and then i guess maybe ill hop into a mini seasons i want that Salvy Perez , i always do well with his cards... got about 50K stubs right now after selling all my dupes and buying that Tink Hence card ( needed him for the Cards team) i think i might buy all the cards i need for collections other than the diamonds and just hope for some good pulls .
Is the 2-way glitch the Babe thing? I haven't played any BR yet but what's the glitch, he always has stamina or what?
Old 03-25-2024, 07:45 PM   #109
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Is the 2-way glitch the Babe thing? I haven't played any BR yet but what's the glitch, he always has stamina or what?
yes, always stamina
Old 03-25-2024, 07:49 PM   #110
MVP

went 7-0 in ranked. Bought paige and johan santana for the rotation and also picked up some bullpen arms

Rotation
misiorowski
donaldson
grod
santana
paige

I've gotten early quits on grod so haven't really pitched with him. I feel confident enough with the other 4.

I had like 240k stubs so went ahead and bought trout for 207k. I feel like it's a good price and I'll DH him for now since his reaction is terrible. I want to play ranked more this year so trout buxton boost is like 90 contact both sides 115 power both sides and 99 speed PLUS inside edge...I feel like if he doesn't **** the bed in real life he should be pretty good for the first month to start each season at least
Old 03-26-2024, 10:57 AM   #111
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

Spinning my wheels at the moment in TA. Progress seems really slow. Have a decent lineup now and completed the Spring Breakout program to unlock Crews.

Lineup isn't too bad but other than Mizerowski I really don't have any pitching depth. Think that's always the case though this time of year. Need to just bite the bullet and hop into ranked now I guess.

Anyone watch cBrev's What Would Brev do video? Crazy back and forth game and always love cBrev's commentary during the game.
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2024, 12:13 PM   #112
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadell
Well.

The market took a dive with that Vault pack apparently packing out the high LS Diamonds.

Decided to bite the bullet.

I don't see myself jumping towards finishing the AL even if it keeps diving just because I genuinely don't care about Palmeiro or Ruth. Doesn't mean I won't collect for them or even use them, but I'm having too much fun with the Buxton build to care about them at the moment.
How are you liking Pedro? I can get pretty close to getting him, but I’d have to sell Trout and Yordan, and I’m not sure I can bring myself to do that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »