Home

Cant play friends in DD? unacceptable

This is a discussion on Cant play friends in DD? unacceptable within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2015, 10:35 PM   #1
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

OVR: 0
Exclamation Cant play friends in DD? unacceptable

unless im missing something there is no way to play online friends in Diamond Dynasty, how common sense is this?

You can say some people would let other people win but that's far fetched, also its not like you get amazing cards or rewards after games anyways.
They could've also put games against friends as unranked games if you invite them.

I don't know this is just surprising.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2015, 10:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Cant play friends in DD? unacceptable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke99
unless im missing something there is no way to play online friends in Diamond Dynasty, how common sense is this?

You can say some people would let other people win but that's far fetched, also its not like you get amazing cards or rewards after games anyways.
They could've also put games against friends as unranked games if you invite them.

I don't know this is just surprising.
I think its more about the speed you can accumulate those cards by quitting out with an alternate account.
Old 04-10-2015, 02:32 AM   #3
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

It is unacceptable to not allow you to play via invite WITHOUT rewards.

Let people play unranked games with their teams via invite. I see no issue with this beyond that it would take work to program, which is a valid reason. But this has been something I have seen asked for a lot so there is interest from the community. I don't ever play people I know online really, I prefer randoms since I don't want to get caught up in the competition, but I see the need and want for this.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:37 AM   #4
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
It is unacceptable to not allow you to play via invite WITHOUT rewards.

Let people play unranked games with their teams via invite. I see no issue with this beyond that it would take work to program, which is a valid reason. But this has been something I have seen asked for a lot so there is interest from the community. I don't ever play people I know online really, I prefer randoms since I don't want to get caught up in the competition, but I see the need and want for this.
It seems, maybe I'm wrong, but this year's simplified version has made this mode in generalmore popular than in years passed. But ya well said non rewarded games vs friends solves any spamming of this mode. Me and 3 of my buddies just want to battle it out in our made up teams we worked on, with our cool uniforms. So much more pride on the line thn just playing with mlb teams
Old 04-10-2015, 10:18 AM   #5
Just started!

You can play friends if you are the same rating and click search at the same time!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »