Home

DD Questions

This is a discussion on DD Questions within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2015, 09:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
DD Questions

Sorry if I missed this stuff. I'm new to doing DD and have a few questions. I did type into search and didn't find these. Any answers would be helpful. Thanks everyone!

1. It wouldn't let me edit my created players hat or helmet. He's stuck wearing an old school earless helmet and a curved bill hat. Not the end of the world, but I didn't want this and couldn't change it. Is this normal for this mode?

2. It automatically made him a second basemen and I've heard they can play anywhere. How do I switch his position or use him as a pitcher? There was never an option when creating him to put him anywhere.

3. Is there no DH in DD mode? Again, when creating my team I never saw an option to have DH or not.

4. Do you not get cards when you win after someone concedes?

5. Any tips on getting extra stubs without spending money? If your response is play the game, don't bother answering this question. Ha ha

Thanks for any help with these things!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2015, 11:21 AM   #2
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: DD Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by theu715
Sorry if I missed this stuff. I'm new to doing DD and have a few questions. I did type into search and didn't find these. Any answers would be helpful. Thanks everyone!

1. It wouldn't let me edit my created players hat or helmet. He's stuck wearing an old school earless helmet and a curved bill hat. Not the end of the world, but I didn't want this and couldn't change it. Is this normal for this mode?

2. It automatically made him a second basemen and I've heard they can play anywhere. How do I switch his position or use him as a pitcher? There was never an option when creating him to put him anywhere.

3. Is there no DH in DD mode? Again, when creating my team I never saw an option to have DH or not.

4. Do you not get cards when you win after someone concedes?

5. Any tips on getting extra stubs without spending money? If your response is play the game, don't bother answering this question. Ha ha

Thanks for any help with these things!
1. Both should be under Accessories

2. Place him where you want in the lineup, Square to switch positions with another player.

3. They took it out, the option was in '13 - don't know if it was in '14.

4. Can't answer, have only played against the CPU.

5. Other than playing the game, don't know what to tell you.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:45 AM   #3
Banned

You get a card regardless of a win, loss or concede.

Flip the market if you want to get stubs. The first high gold or diamond card you get sell it and you can start building you team with that card alone. Then just buy low and sell high but make sure the card has some flippable value. Like a Harper or Dee Gordon or Cruz. Guys that have gone up in rating and value.

Good Luck homie
Old 05-05-2015, 12:49 PM   #4
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by theu715

Remove him from your team, then select "add to squad" and whatever player you replace with him, your CP will assume that position as his primary position.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:02 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks for the help and advice guys! One person mentioned that it's under accessories for the helmet and hat issue. I know that, but they are locked out and were locked out when I created him. That's never happened in RTTS before when I create someone. Also, editable players outside of DD can have their hats and helmets changed during franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2015, 11:49 PM   #6
Rookie

goodplanbarf's Arena

Actually, when I created my DD player they locked the choice for his hat to be flat . Cant edit it. never set it as that.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:52 PM   #7
Rookie

I don't know if this is an exploit or a glitch, but I was down by 2 going into the 8th, end up coming back and taking the lead that inning, then close it out in the ninth. But as soon as I go to the home screen for DD, it gives my opponent (who lost) the Dynasty points, even though it showed my team winning and giving my starting pitcher the win!! Has this happened to yall or heard of it happening to someone?? If so, what can I do to get my points back???
Old 05-13-2015, 08:39 PM   #8
AC
Win the East

AC's Arena

OVR: 36

Dumb question: How do I create my player?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »