Home

Pitching vs Batting when upgrading a team

This is a discussion on Pitching vs Batting when upgrading a team within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 05:16 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pitching vs Batting when upgrading a team

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo20mm
All day is kinda hard do when you have a wifey, 2 toddlers, softball and tourney ball on top of a 9 to 5 for the Us House of Reps. But good try. I just sold every good card I ever received and went from there. But again good try homeboy!!!

Plus you act like the game hasnt been out for over a month and a couple of weeks. Spend your money I like to keep mine in my pocket.
Haters like you when it comes to ultimate team modes sound so stupid. You spent $400.00 on the console, another $60.00 on the game, $10.00 more you said on some stubbs, plus the time spent flipping cards on the market over two months...and you think you're SOOOO much better than the guy who dropped an extra $50-$100 and was done making their team in a day. Plus they are supporting the developers, too. People like to spend their money on what makes them happy...What kind of car do you drive? what kind of clothes do you wear? Is it all the CHEAPEST possible? I doubt it, so you're wasting your money. Does your wife have any jewelery? Kids have any toys? Waste of money bro.

And I absolutely guarantee that if you added up all the time you've spent playing the market since the game's release you could have spent that time in a different way, made more than $100, and just bought some packs or players. Sitting on your *** playing the market costs you time and that costs you money, fact.

Now if you ENJOY playing the market then more power to you. But don't put others down for doing what they like. Especially since you bought the same console as them, same game, and you spend time sitting around playing it just like they do. You're not so high and mighty because you didn't spend money on the mode...oh except for that extra 10 bucks.

Last edited by kooch66; 05-13-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:19 PM   #18
Rookie

Haha kobossys post made me laugh too, not gonna lie
Old 05-13-2015, 05:20 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KObossy
Can you guys help me also?

I just pulled another Trout and fed him to my Created Player and I want to know if this lineup makes me look fat:

My lineup vs RHP is

CC
Teddy
Miggy
Brett
Trout
Cano
Tulo
Harper

Bench

Kiner
Bagwell
Schmidt
McCutchen
Altuve

Staff

Seaver
Ryan
Fernandez
Scherzer
Sale (yes, over Kershaw)

I play softball 8 nights a week and tourneys on the weekends, ignore the 4 kids I have and work 12:30pm till 4:30pm at the International House of Pancakes!...

...wait, what was this post about again??

Lol...see this guy gets that you're a total rat.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:11 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooch66
LOL, I'm definitely not saying he is a rat tho this post seems a little self serving.

Kinda like posting if you can help me find pants because all the pants I find can't hide my bulge.

I was more making fun of how serious and OFF topic this thread has become.

It always brings a smile to my face when I can add a little levity to a "serious" video game debate amongst middle aged men
Old 05-13-2015, 07:46 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo20mm
All day is kinda hard do when you have a wifey, 2 toddlers, softball and tourney ball on top of a 9 to 5 for the Us House of Reps. But good try. I just sold every good card I ever received and went from there. But again good try homeboy!!!

Plus you act like the game hasnt been out for over a month and a couple of weeks. Spend your money I like to keep mine in my pocket.
It easy to say you have all that without providing proof. Pics or it didn't happen.

(stirs things up and sits back to enjoy the thread)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 08:54 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
It easy to say you have all that without providing proof. Pics or it didn't happen.

(stirs things up and sits back to enjoy the thread)
Haha Yup I really made that story up. Next time Ill think of something a little cooler. But seriously if you want a pic of a 4 y/o and a 10 month baby and my business card then surrrrrrrrre pm me please. But since you got lames like KObossy posting about how he is too dumb to figure out why his catcher cant play the position then Ill just take his comment with a grain of salt. Keep trollin my friend seems like you have nothing else to do. IHOP is hiring biatch.

Last edited by polo20mm; 05-13-2015 at 08:58 PM.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:00 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooch66
Ahhhh how cute somebody has a cheerleader. Fanboys stand up. I see ya Stan................Em did write a song about yall.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:05 PM   #24
Banned

Anyways, bossy is a female trait. I can tell you have a little bitchassness running thru your veins.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »