Home

Working The market

This is a discussion on Working The market within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2015, 05:58 PM   #1
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

OVR: 0
Working The market

Working the market on sundays is like early Christmas for any true mlb fan hope everyone is good enjoy you're day enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2015, 01:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Working The market

I bought a Dallas keuchel today for like 900 stubs. I'm hoping he will go gold that'd be a nice profit for me
Old 05-18-2015, 02:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Chetballard's Arena

OVR: 3

I hope someone read this and responds. I did not want to make other topic just for this question. Its related to the topic since I am wondering if I should sell now or wait till maybe he goes up

I have a decent team but no diamonds besides my created player,which does not count really. I just pulled Eric Hosmer in a pack he is and 85 gold, I already have Rizzo who is an 86 gold. Keep Both or sell Hosmer? Maybe i can get 3k stubs for Hosmer that is not a lot of stubs in the long run. Both Rizzo and Hosmer went up in recent updates..i doubt they will go up again this week. It seems to be I should just wait till Monday after updates and see what happens
Old 05-18-2015, 02:25 AM   #4
Rookie

Chetballard's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermiaj
I bought a Dallas keuchel today for like 900 stubs. I'm hoping he will go gold that'd be a nice profit for me
Oh so did I, and he will go up. I am not sure if next update though but who knows
Old 05-18-2015, 02:52 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetballard
Oh so did I, and he will go up. I am not sure if next update though but who knows
He's already up to 2k stubs. I bought a couple silvers I'm hoping to get a boost and a couple bronze just outside of silver. I think I'd sell and try and fill a need with a guy I need.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2015, 06:47 PM   #6
Rookie

Wring thread
Old 05-18-2015, 07:36 PM   #7
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Ive been working the market hardcore with great success for about a month. I was buying packs in the beginning and playing games to gain stubs and spent more than Id like to admit. I had luck getting a few collections. Since then I bought 75,000 stubs...which I wish I wouldnt have now, I have been as low as 25,000 stubs since that purchase and now have 80% of the collections and over 200,000 stubs. I buy and sell the top players sometimes 10+ times a day. Now I pick a team, do the market to get enough to make a run at finishing it and then buy packs for fun with anything left over as a treat. I bought 2 of the special packs and finished 3 new teams this weekend and went from 160,000 to 210,000 and probably made 75000-100,000 stubs this weekend
Old 05-19-2015, 10:02 AM   #8
Rookie

I made a killing. Still holding onto a bunch of the cards I think will eventually be diamond

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »