Home

Best Double Play Challenge for Stubs Cards XP

This is a discussion on Best Double Play Challenge for Stubs Cards XP within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2015, 12:28 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Double Play Challenge for Stubs Cards XP

Thanks for the heads up dude, I'll make sure to pass on that one
Old 07-30-2015, 01:29 AM   #10
Rookie

dta151's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal
I take it back, I'm gonna leave a thumbs down.

Played it all the way thru to 30k (took a minute and a half longer than the other more popular one) and there were 2 errors. That isn't bad but definitely not errorless as claimed.

I will not be responding this thread anymore because it obviously hurts you or you wouldn't respond so salty.

Bye Felicia
I call bull**** on that. What is your user name so I can see on the leaderboard that you had errors? Errors are turned off and all sliders adjusted. It is not possible. If you did not get 198 putouts it is because you did something like dive when the ball was hit. You know your a buster and liar and cant handle getting called out so you use your secondary screen name to make it look like you have other people agreeing with you. I dare you to post the video of doing the challenge and committing a error. It is easy to do. If you can produce a video of you making a legit error on my challenge then I will man up and say you were right I was wrong and apologize. If you can not then your a liar and I do not care if you and 500 other people play it and give it a thumbs down or nobody ever plays it again. It is your loss. I did it as a favor to the community for all the stubs I made from the FA cards selling for thousands of stubs. I got every single card I want on the game and need no more stubs. I dont need you to play the challenge or like it and I could care less if all your friends feel the same.It will not affect me. I was thankful for the good fortune that came to me and was trying to give back. You act like I am hurt or devastated that you said mine was 20xp less then another like I was beaten. The ONLY thing I was upset about is your being a liar. And to the people who want to add on.... I wouldnt play this guys challenge either or thanks for the heads up, your clowns. And that is being nice so I do not offend anyone or the site. You guys care about 1 thing and 1 thing only,yourself and how you can make the most stubs the easiest. You dont care whos challenge you play, give me a break. If satan herself made a challenge that gave out a diamond card and 10k in stubs for 5 minutes of putting a rubber band around your controller you would be all over it. Wouldnt matter to you who created it. You just gang up on a new guy like a bunch of punks. If I would have known the type of people on this site I would have never even tried to give back and help. Your welcome
Old 07-30-2015, 01:31 AM   #11
Rookie

dta151's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRev
Thanks for the heads up dude, I'll make sure to pass on that one
Please do pass you punk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 01:35 AM   #12
Rookie

dta151's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
I wouldn't want to play this guy's challenge either.
I don't want you to play it either so don't play it
Old 07-30-2015, 04:39 AM   #13
Banned

bodrjak's Arena

If you have extra stubs, buy my fa justin r. miller. I was late for the distribution of thousands of Stubs at auction
Old 07-30-2015, 01:33 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dta151
Please do pass you punk
You come in here trying to get people to play your created challenge, don't get the response you expected and resort to name calling ? Grow up man its a freaking game
Old 08-01-2015, 12:15 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dta151
Do not play my DP challenge, please. Only exception is if you want to play it to the end and down vote it then ok you can play.

You got it!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »