Home

MLB 15 The Show: AL Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (8-17-15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: AL Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (8-17-15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2015, 07:40 PM   #9
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB 15 The Show: AL Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (8-17-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Yeah I mean I made my best guess. I think it's clearly automated on some level, otherwise they are way too fast at updates. But if the attributes didn't update, then it makes me think they're auto-pulling them from the front-end roster rather than the one in DD (as DD is the only place the roster update took effect).
I think it pulls from DD. Last week, there new attribute page updated at 4:30 AM EST. I checked DD on the PS4 and it was updated even though you could not download the new roster until hours later.
Old 08-17-2015, 08:00 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by theu715
I've seen someone else post this multiple times, but Kevin Kiermaier of the Rays is getting hosed defensively in this game. He is one of the best CF in baseball right now (I'm speaking defensively here). His reaction and read on balls is top notch. He makes incredible plays every week. Has a strong and accurate arm (not 90+ level, but 85+ for sure) and has speed for days. As far as speed, base running aggressiveness and stealing, he's also extremely underrated. The OSFM update has his speed at 96 and that is probably about right, but his aggressiveness on the bases is not matched. He's turned at least 7 singles into doubles this year, which may not seem like much, but for a team like Tampa that struggles to get runs that extra base means a lot. His base stealing isn't that great, as he's just beginning to learn how to get good jumps. Sorry for the rant, but he's a lower rated guy who is being overlooked big time for his defensive abilities and speed. If you want to watch an exciting baseball player he's right up there. Rant done.
He's actually been the best defensive player all season, regardless of position

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »