Home

After a 4-month hiatus from DD, this BS happens

This is a discussion on After a 4-month hiatus from DD, this BS happens within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2015, 09:20 PM   #1
Rookie

GreenLegend37's Arena

OVR: 12
After a 4-month hiatus from DD, this BS happens

Sorry for the random sound effects but I had to cut the audio because I was cussing like crazy. This was on back-to-back plays in my first game back in Diamond Dynasty.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2015, 10:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: After a 4-month hiatus from DD, this BS happens

Wow!!!
Is it just DD?
I see stupid stuff like this every game in DD..... I have lost interest in the game due to its playability. The defense is horrific, and the Fastball, Change up thing is terrible too. A Change up in the dirt frequently looks like a low fastball. The Catcher is soo slow to react on anything. I have seen my catcher just flat out miss a middle of the plate pitch many times. Then it becomes a wild pitch. Just stupid little things like that have ruined the game for me.
Hopefully next years game is sorted out better. I am a Baseball fanatic, and I probably wont buy next years game. Sadly, I have more fun playing Nick Toons Baseball on the Wii U with my son. They sold us an unfinished game for full price......

Last edited by RedJeff; 08-24-2015 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:22 PM   #3
Rookie

GreenLegend37's Arena

Every online game has this problem. Offline, this game is probably the best sports game I've ever played. But it's just amazing how bad the online play is. It's like they don't have any dedicated servers and/or care about the only portion.
Old 08-25-2015, 12:06 AM   #4
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

That ball boy thing is so annoying! Happened to me for the first time a couple of days ago.
Old 08-25-2015, 08:34 AM   #5
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

In over 350 games online this ha happened to me twice so it's rare as I see it. Yes there is some major bull**** in this game and it needs some polish next year but have we forgotten that this is the first time the online was playable without almost every pitch lagging. At least that I can remember.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 11:25 AM   #6
Rookie

I had a perfect game going 8 2/3 innings through the other night and was winning 1-0. Guy hit a fly ball to left field and I had Cutch playing there and he doesn't catch it (no error given, so no more perfect game). As the guy runs to second I kept running over the ball to pick it up and he wouldn't. Finally picked it up in time to hold him to a triple. Next batter hits grounder to my 99 overall created shortstop who boots it allowing the tie. End up losing in the 10th when my CF decides to take his time throwing a ball home and his runner scores from second. So annoying!
Old 08-25-2015, 01:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Keenan G.'s Arena

They need to tighten up the online gameplay for next years game.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:20 PM   #8
Rookie

GreenLegend37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
In over 350 games online this ha happened to me twice so it's rare as I see it. Yes there is some major bull**** in this game and it needs some polish next year but have we forgotten that this is the first time the online was playable without almost every pitch lagging. At least that I can remember.
I did notice that. But I have no sympathy for SD Studios when EA Sports has seemingly flawless online play for every series. I play Madden, FIFA and NHL (haven't given NBA Live a shot) and those three have perfect online play in terms of not having any glitches.

SD Studios needs to get some dedicated servers or something. It's ridiculous. It's been like this for YEARS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »