Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/6/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/6/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2015, 11:42 PM   #9
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac1176
Yea Bradley prolly learned, cough cough from Big Fatti. Take PEDS & b granted immunity for your testimony. Boston Cheating Strong year round. Cardinals evil, wtf? 11 world series crowns & we know how to develop talent. That's why the entire MLB "tryin" 2 do what we do. Jus be happy Curse of Bambino broke & go listen to NKTOB & watch Mark " I don't do steroids" Wahlberg movies.
http://mweb.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on...iled-miserably

http://mweb.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on...s-hacking-case

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4816607

Uhhh....this is embarrassing for you after that post, huh?
Old 09-07-2015, 12:23 AM   #10
Just started!

So embarrassing. Doin what everyone else is doing. Wow u got me their bud
Old 09-07-2015, 12:26 AM   #11
Just started!

I never like McGwire as a Cardnial. Everybody knew he was roided out from his A's days. So ur post means what again. Cards never won with Strikeout or long ball Mac. He was a carnival show
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 12:41 AM   #12
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/6/15)

Quote:
So embarrassing. Doin what everyone else is doing. Wow u got me their bud

Haha so it's not cheating if everyone does it but it's against the rules, and you're the only team that got caught.

But you're not cheaters, LOL

Ok good logic, See ya!
Old 09-07-2015, 01:21 AM   #13
Just started!

Apparently u can't read Bcuz I never said we aren't cheaters. Every team is cheating or bending the rules. Ur teams so trash nobody cares if u guys cheat. & what has the end result been in the "hacking" scandal? That's right nothin. GTFOH boy!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:42 AM   #14
Banned

This is exactly what Becotte wanted, his articles are so bad and his predictions are so awful and lazy he goes to extremes such as bashing the Cardinals organization just to get comments. OperationSports has really started to go downhill fast, and it's descend has started with writers like Chase B.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:04 PM   #15
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

Quote:
Apparently u can't read Bcuz I never said we aren't cheaters. Every team is cheating or bending the rules. Ur teams so trash nobody cares if u guys cheat. & what has the end result been in the "hacking" scandal? That's right nothin. GTFOH boy!

Edit: 10char

Last edited by TheBallGuru; 09-07-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 02:07 PM   #16
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/6/15)

Quote:
Yea Bradley prolly learned, cough cough from Big Fatti. Take PEDS & b granted immunity for your testimony. Boston Cheating Strong year round. Cardinals evil, wtf? 11 world series crowns & we know how to develop talent. That's why the entire MLB "tryin" 2 do what we do. Jus be happy Curse of Bambino broke & go listen to NKTOB & watch Mark " I don't do steroids" Wahlberg movies.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Mudd
This is exactly what Becotte wanted, his articles are so bad and his predictions are so awful and lazy he goes to extremes such as bashing the Cardinals organization just to get comments. OperationSports has really started to go downhill fast, and it's descend has started with writers like Chase B.
Holy crap fellas:

First off, the Cardinals being "evil" was a joke. It's meant as a compliment because all the Cardinals do is call up young players who end up playing well. I have nothing but respect for that organization's ability to develop talent. It's just not "fair" -- because they're not my favorite team -- they're so good at it was the point of the "evil" remark.

Plus, @BestFansStLouis has given me hours of joy, I can't hate Cardinals fans for that Twitter feed alone.

But either way, thanks for the compliments Mudd. It's good to know I'm so bad at something that I'm helping to ruin it by going to excessive extremes like saying an organization is "evil" in one line in a predictions story where I'm saying a Cardinals player should be upgraded.

Last edited by ChaseB; 09-07-2015 at 02:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »