Home

New packs coming

This is a discussion on New packs coming within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2016, 02:07 AM   #1
Rookie

dta151's Arena

OVR: 0
New packs coming

They have to be close to releasing a special pack with a guaranteed silver or better or guaranteed gold or better with increased odds on Diamonds. For those who did not play this year they did it every week pretty much usually on Friday til Sunday and when they had the packs out the price of gold and diamond players on the market were 30-40% what they were selling for before. I have several gold I am waiting to but because as soon as any packs gets released those card will drop big. Anyone that has several of them you might want to take advantage of selling soon and buying back when the packs are out. A 20k card now will sell for 12-14k when the packs are out. They go back up right away when the packs are not for sale anymore usually so you have to have the stubs and be ready to buy who you want but There have been no special packs so far and the standard packs stink,this has caused a huge inflation of the gold and diamond players card prices. Not sure how long they stick with just standard packs like they have now but it is ruining the market. I read they were waiting til the server issue was fixed to release the packs but they are losing $$$ SDS that is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 07:10 AM   #2
MVP

Re: New packs coming

Yeah i hope they release packs soon. I hope to have the AL set done in a couple weeks. If a big pack comes out, i could do it much cheaper

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 04-20-2016, 09:33 AM   #3
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

I've been waiting on this so the prices would drop. I only need tulo and machado to finish the al east.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:03 PM   #4
Rookie

dta151's Arena

hopefully tomorrow there are some new packs, if not it will suck
Old 04-21-2016, 06:47 PM   #5
Rookie

NKRDIBL's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dta151
They have to be close to releasing a special pack with a guaranteed silver or better or guaranteed gold or better with increased odds on Diamonds. For those who did not play this year they did it every week pretty much usually on Friday til Sunday and when they had the packs out the price of gold and diamond players on the market were 30-40% what they were selling for before. I have several gold I am waiting to but because as soon as any packs gets released those card will drop big. Anyone that has several of them you might want to take advantage of selling soon and buying back when the packs are out. A 20k card now will sell for 12-14k when the packs are out. They go back up right away when the packs are not for sale anymore usually so you have to have the stubs and be ready to buy who you want but There have been no special packs so far and the standard packs stink,this has caused a huge inflation of the gold and diamond players card prices. Not sure how long they stick with just standard packs like they have now but it is ruining the market. I read they were waiting til the server issue was fixed to release the packs but they are losing $$$ SDS that is

1. The game just came out, no need to get too excited over prices.
2. Usually the packs come around events or at the end of the month. Packs came out at the end of spring training, and most likely they will come out next at months end, I do agree the time to sell will be soon, but I think next Thursday will be the time to unload everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »