Home

Huge Problem online DD

This is a discussion on Huge Problem online DD within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2016, 06:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Huge Problem online DD

Recently I have come across a huge problem when playing online DD & it can't be fixed.

I am facing guys with less than 50 total games played that have the full feed teams done, this should be mathematically impossible. But I asked one guy how he did it and basically, he cheated.

By playing a friend and letting the game go like 49 innings he completed each collection in one game all 30 times.

When I heard about this feeding feature I assumed I would be facing lots of different teams where people were heading for their innings and it would be fun facing and using tonnes of different players.

This isn't the case however as everyone has just cheated their way to a 90 rated online team before they have even played an online game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 07:26 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Huge Problem online DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castellanos
Recently I have come across a huge problem when playing online DD & it can't be fixed.

I am facing guys with less than 50 total games played that have the full feed teams done, this should be mathematically impossible. But I asked one guy how he did it and basically, he cheated.

By playing a friend and letting the game go like 49 innings he completed each collection in one game all 30 times.

When I heard about this feeding feature I assumed I would be facing lots of different teams where people were heading for their innings and it would be fun facing and using tonnes of different players.

This isn't the case however as everyone has just cheated their way to a 90 rated online team before they have even played an online game.
That is impossible. It only counts up to 9 innings, so if you have a team full of blue jays you only acquire 81 innings and you need over 1000 innings. And you definitely cannot get innings for every team in 1 game

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 05-27-2016, 07:43 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 2

I've played over 50 DD H2H games and never seen a team composed of all throwback guys. So not sure it's the HUGE problem you're making it out to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2016, 07:57 AM   #4
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

Stacked teams don't bother me anymore because I realized with this particular game it doesn't matter if they have the BPA at every position, if they aren't good at the game they won't win.

I lost a game a little while ago against a guy with Trout, Harper, etc etc basically a dream team 9-8. it had nothing to do with his team, he was rated in the 1900s and I can honestly say he would probably do the same thing with a team of good golds and silvers. I got out to an early 4-0 lead (even had a leadoff dinger with Ichiro) and he still beat me fair and square, easily the best hitter i've ever faced.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:54 AM   #5
MVP

ph33's Arena

Talking Re: Huge Problem online DD

Yeah I've faced plenty of stacked teams where the guys couldn't hit worth a damn. But I see what you're saying OP, even though that guy was lying. I've played lineups that were more stacked than mine (AKA they had Reggie Stocker) and then when I see their record is 13-14 I'm like eh....bro just dropped a whole month of rent to get these guys lmao

I've definitely had my games where I batted really poorly but that's because sometimes I'm triple-tasking when I play....that's my excuse lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 12:11 PM   #6
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Bunt grinding is the new "Triple Play" challenge. Take the easy way out.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:28 PM   #7
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

It's just like any other game out there. The kids get their hands on it and try and find any exploit they can get. It does irritate me when I gotta face a guy who's record is something like 70-40 and has all diamond guys unlocked from feed missions and all their stats show that they use these guys all the time, while I'm 157-55 and I could role out a stud lineup that's still not as good as their team from first glance. I've chose to not be a little Sally about how I unlock the feed mission players and just get my guys by playing h2h. But in the end it is frustrating to see teams that have less time in this game then I do with their lowest rated player being a 93 ichiro while my team is at best rated a 89-90 bc I'm working on things the right way and not exploiying the innings challenges. Just my opinion
Old 05-27-2016, 02:45 PM   #8
MVP

ph33's Arena

my big problem is people who show up with stacked teams and just want to bunt with everyone (Why do people get Reggie Stocker so they can bunt???)

my bigger problem is when i set my defense to bunt defense and he still gets to pull off 6 bunts in the game because my defense reacts way too slow...

Last edited by ph33; 05-27-2016 at 02:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »