Home

I Report Users

This is a discussion on I Report Users within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2016, 11:27 PM   #9
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I Report Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethward79
Kind of a slippery slope. Where is the line drawn between what is or isn't smut and who makes that call? Technically the "swing your swords" line in your signature could be deemed as adolescent smut and offensive. It's a whole can of worms not worth opening. If it's that offensive, best to quit out and block said person so you won't come across them again.
Slippery slope? There is a pretty clear distinction between "swing your swords" and "harryd*cks69" and "c*m guzzlers". Use some common sense.

Last edited by mikeq672; 06-05-2016 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:36 PM   #10
MVP

ph33's Arena

The team name of the cheater I'm referring to in the OP of my BR complaint thread is "Coon Monkey Slave Traders"

Sony ought to ban his PSN as well, seriously.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:23 AM   #11
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
Slippery slope? There is a pretty clear distinction between "swing your swords" and "harryd*cks69" and "c*m guzzlers". Use some common sense.
And "Swing Your Sword" is a reference to Mike Leach's pirate persona. I don't think anyone in their right mind would take that as smut or any form of indecency.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2016, 01:46 AM   #12
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
And "Swing Your Sword" is a reference to Mike Leach's pirate persona. I don't think anyone in their right mind would take that as smut or any form of indecency.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
And Cougs is obviously a reference to older women that prey on young men, shame on you. haha
Old 06-06-2016, 02:17 AM   #13
Rookie

Ha ha ha hilarious "had the pleasure"
Funny, I wanted to make a private party chat with my friends last night called "long d*ick style" Sony didn't approve of it but then approve this guy's gamertag. I mean, hello? Sony? what is this? I also have to blame SDS for recording these names like first name Chubby last name D*ick.
I don't use my created player but I wouldn't mind naming him something hilarious like "your dady" "you lose" but come on, chubby is a first name? as far as I know D*ick is a first name so I don't know why I am blurring it but unfortunately if it's recorded as a first name, Black is a last name and so is White.
Yes report I would also report these players throwing at my players. For fun I was winning and decided to allow the bases loaded no outs, this guy was looking very jumpy he wasn't taking any pitches at all so I threw everything out the zone, then froze him with a changeup 3 times in a row. He beaned my two next batters then quit when his pitcher was ejected
Old 06-06-2016, 01:56 PM   #14
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

I honestly would like to know what kind of system they have in place to thwart this type of stuff. Do they have a support staff? A customer care staff that watches "reported" users? How/who do they have to respond to this type of thing?
Old 06-06-2016, 02:19 PM   #15
Rookie

PSimp21's Arena

I would definitely report it. Have played far to many who have team and players names like this. Doesn't bother me, but I look at it as what about those that play and their kids are around, or their kids like to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2016, 10:37 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSimp21
I would definitely report it. Have played far to many who have team and players names like this. Doesn't bother me, but I look at it as what about those that play and their kids are around, or their kids like to play.
Precisely! Especially your last point about kids. Two thoughts:
1) Surely adults aren't so immature that they use names as aforementioned that are deliberately off color.
2) Surely parents monitor their kids who are gaming online and wouldn't permit them from using such vulgarity.
But, of course, I could be naive & wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »