Home

Battle Royale Winners?

This is a discussion on Battle Royale Winners? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2017, 07:30 PM   #17
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Battle Royale Winners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
Your doing it wrong then i literally have played non stop since launch and have had 2 bunts that reacjed base against me out of like 40 and the 2 that were were marte and Hamilton.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
You addressed half of what I mentioned and as usual just assume that im giving up a million bunt hits because I complained about it. Ive given up 1, I believe thats less than you, the problem is the constant attempts and I have to constantly shift everyone around and its just lame as **** that people constantly play that way. I dont enjoy watching people do the same thing over and over and over, its not fun and ruins my experience.

I was sharing my experience in this years with someone else who had a similar experience in past games and assumes it will be way better this year. Please stop assuming that because someone complained about an aspect of the game, that they arent good and are losing because of it. I get that to some people, virtual wins trump all and as long as they are winning they dont care what happens, I am not that way.

The fact of the matter is that the bunt is dying in baseball, as it should be. To an extent stealing is as well. Bunt and steal numbers are down league wide for a number of consecutive seasons, but you would never know it if you played this game recently.

Last edited by mikeq672; 03-30-2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:42 PM   #18
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Bunt cheese is not a thing anymore. I haven't had one guy cheese me and I've played 20+ Online/BR games.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-31-2017, 10:38 AM   #19
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
Bunt cheese is not a thing anymore. I haven't had one guy cheese me and I've played 20+ Online/BR games.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Came to find a place to post about this. Bunts don't just go to the perfect place every time now. This guy just came in with a bunch of speed at the top and never once attempted to swing. Absolutely pathetic.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:40 AM   #20
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Yeah I had a couple guys try to bunt on me and even without shifting was easy to throw them out. Assume it will wear down over time as people realize it doesn't work anymore. Stealing still seems pretty easy (although I've started to vary my delivery and ended up throwing out a couple of guys who jump early).

First draft ended up with a bullpen trio of Giles/Chapman/Jensen and it has just been ridiculous. Need to win one more game for a Cano diamond card.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:48 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 27

Should be 3-0 in Battle Royale but instead I am 2-1. Played a game the other day against a guy. He was up 1-0 and in the bottom of the second I hit a 2-run homer to go ahead 2-1. Top of the 3rd I bring in Joaquin Benoit to close it out and magically the game freezes and I get a damn loss. Connection was completely fine before that. I hate sore losers. Already filed a grievance about it in-game. How is it right that I get the loss when the score showed I was up 2-1?

So many people who play online don't understand that you can lose in baseball. Turds.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2017, 11:25 AM   #22
MVP

ph33's Arena

I have a team I really like. Just crushed someone 6-0 to 3-0. I think I have a chance with this squad.

Of course my last win gets added to queue processing and it looks like the game never existed. Man, sometimes I wonder if it's the game's fault or if someone's manipulating something on the other end. Either way, it's not good.
Old 03-31-2017, 11:29 AM   #23
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

The queue started working for me eventually. I played 12 games and it was showing me at 2-0, and then I woke up this morning and I was 11-1, so it checks out.
Old 03-31-2017, 12:04 PM   #24
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
The queue started working for me eventually. I played 12 games and it was showing me at 2-0, and then I woke up this morning and I was 11-1, so it checks out.
Yeah, earlier I complained about some games not counting yesterday, but when I checked at 1:30 AM CT it looks like it had updated and my 2nd L was tallied and I was given my pack. I'm really hoping the same thing happens here.

Must be nice to wake up to 11-1, lol.

Thankfully it already updated and didn't need 12 hours. Got a gold Oliver Perez waiting for me at 6!

Last edited by ph33; 03-31-2017 at 12:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »