Home

Frustrated with ranked season play

This is a discussion on Frustrated with ranked season play within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2017, 03:32 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Frustrated with ranked season play

I love the guy who repeatedly taps the bunt button when you're trying to pitch. Extremely annoying and effective.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2017, 12:38 PM   #66
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedaussie
I love the guy who repeatedly taps the bunt button when you're trying to pitch. Extremely annoying and effective.
I can't stand that and it really does mess me up. It's such a lame thing to do also.....I wish they would implement something like a bunt lock if you tap it too many times you get locked in a bunt position.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #67
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
I can't stand that and it really does mess me up. It's such a lame thing to do also.....I wish they would implement something like a bunt lock if you tap it too many times you get locked in a bunt position.
How does it mess u up ? can care less people do it to me all the time it shouldn't affect you're ability to pitch.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #68
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Its happened to me so much over the years that ive become numb to it. I have a real knack for getting matched with the worst kind of people.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:01 PM   #69
MVP

Syce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdfc
Congrats on the Goldie! I really wanted him, but I'm just not good enough to get there.
im in the same boat. im just simply not good enough to reach WS.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:50 AM   #70
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

in a 1-1 game in extras today, i pulled 5 straight foul balls with good timing. I cant express how frustrating the timing in this game can be. Every once in a while i can deal with a good timing swing being pull of its inside or something but i pull way too many balls foul with good timing.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:41 AM   #71
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
in a 1-1 game in extras today, i pulled 5 straight foul balls with good timing. I cant express how frustrating the timing in this game can be. Every once in a while i can deal with a good timing swing being pull of its inside or something but i pull way too many balls foul with good timing.

Where was the pitch located? Because good timing isn't always the timing you want based on pitch location.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2017, 08:48 AM   #72
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
This plus having a fat pitch cone straight down the middle, taking a perfectly leveled swing, seeing it says timing good but somehow whiffing.....add that to giving up honeruns on pitches 2 feet out of the strike zone....frustrating.

Talk about bad luck too? There are some pitchers I can hit well and some I flat out struggle with. Steven Matz is one I just can't hit for some reason and by some bizarre bad luck I had to face him in 4 of my last 5 ranked games. I lost all 4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »