Home

Completing Collect Missions

This is a discussion on Completing Collect Missions within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2017, 05:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Completing Collect Missions

Ok, I really want to complete the collect missions, but not willing to spend $300 on 1 card to do it. Any secrets on how to possibly get those rare cards, or make enough stubs to buy them without spending real money?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2017, 05:46 PM   #2
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Completing Collect Missions

PlAy events. If you're good at the game you can easily just farm the event rewards and sell them over and over.

I made well over 500k off the last one, and probably about 100k of the current one so far. It's by far the best strategy.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmundFraud
PlAy events. If you're good at the game you can easily just farm the event rewards and sell them over and over.

I made well over 500k off the last one, and probably about 100k of the current one so far. It's by far the best strategy.
I'm terrible vs other players. I have 1 win all year in ranked seasons, have never made the 3-win reward at BR, and not won a single event game.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:28 PM   #4
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomshark
I'm terrible vs other players. I have 1 win all year in ranked seasons, have never made the 3-win reward at BR, and not won a single event game.

Not trying to be mean, but if you're not good at playing online you'll be hard pressed to make a lot of stubs in a timely manner.

You can always try to invest stubs in players you think will change tiers, but that's time consuming and very frustrating. Your stubs will essentially in the hands of SDS and their bizarre roster updates. Flip cards on the market, which is also no fun.

Completing career missions is a really good way, you get 14k stubs in the first tier and 9k in the second. So basically just play the game and do well and you'll accumulate a good amount of stubs over time. Try to work your way up to being a competitive online player and you'll have better luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »