Home

What are you working on?

This is a discussion on What are you working on? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2017, 09:29 PM   #41
Rookie

CSUFresnoClassof2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What are you working on?

Trying to slowly get through the team epics & collect missions. I'm completely done with the collect all for the Rays, White Sox, Royals, Twins, A's, Phillies, Brewers, Pirates, Cardinals & Padres. I finished all of the team epics for those except for the Twins & Pirates. 40 innings with Hughes & Drabek is insane. I have 21 innings done for each. Does placement in rotation make a difference? Any suggestion on which team I should start next? I'm thinking either Miami or Atlanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2017, 04:22 AM   #42
Rookie

I've been stuck on the homeruns needed to finish the Chipper program. Having to do it in ranked seasons is such a grind. Even though it's only a silver card i love Chipper and 3rd base would be his in my squad even though i have much better rated players for third. If i knew if i was facing a lefty or righty it would be easier to do it , no way i start rookie adam jones or Cruz against righties.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:14 AM   #43
All Star

OVR: 2

Slowly getting the IP and K's to finish Oswalt. Doing it in Ranked so K's are tough to get

Old 07-10-2017, 03:28 PM   #44
Rookie

CSUFresnoClassof2011's Arena

What's the best stadiums for double & triples? I love the big stadiums where you really have to hit one to get it out. So a lot of the major league stadiums are a no go for me.

Old 07-10-2017, 03:59 PM   #45
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSUFresnoClassof2011
What's the best stadiums for double & triples? I love the big stadiums where you really have to hit one to get it out. So a lot of the major league stadiums are a no go for me.

People say Polo grounds, but for me it's a waste of money. Tigers Stadium is an absolute haven for doubles and triples, it's where I managed all my missions and doesn't cost thousands
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2017, 03:59 PM   #46
Rookie

krmarks's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSUFresnoClassof2011

San Fran is probably the cheapest
Old 07-10-2017, 04:14 PM   #47
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Is anyone else getting a server error message any time they try to play conquest or vs CPU? I can play online and extra innings just fine.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:32 PM   #48
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Honestly think I might just quit soon, I'm not enjoying it since they ruined hitting. I've grinded out missions as I'm weirdly addicted to that, but now I've done most of them and it comes down to actually just playing the game and I'm really not having fun.

Grinding out the 10 HR's with HR derby guys just got me down tbh. I was playing the Rockies on easy and honestly felt like I had no control over what was happening. I hit ball after ball pretty well, only for them to be ground balls or weak flyouts, I just felt completely out of control.

I'm going to try the new event tomorrow as that Ellsbury card is a monster, but honestly I don't know if I can be bothered with the way the game is playing right now. I'm just hoping they put it back to how it was for patch 1.07, like with the Advantage Hitters event, as ever since patch 1.08 it's been really unenjoyable and I've gradually lost the will to play the game, despite really wanting to enjoy it

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »