Home

Best Pulls/Post Game Loot Drops - 2018 Edition

This is a discussion on Best Pulls/Post Game Loot Drops - 2018 Edition within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #265
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank
I pulled one pack and got my first ever POTM Diamond...Edwin Diaz! Sold for 140K. I can't f***ing believe my pack lack in the last few weeks. Once my Trout sells, I'll be well over 900K which is Tiant territory. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Dude, if you can stomach it, try to keep getting 9 wins in BR. I've done it twice in the last two days and got Stanton and BO Capps out of it. And if I didn't blow it, I would have also gotten Niekro to make that 400+! This way you can build bank for Tiant while keeping trout. I also think Tiant will eventually drop below 500

Also what if you go 12-0 and get him for free and another Trout?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #266
Pro

Re: Best Pulls/Post Game Loot Drops - 2018 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Dude, if you can stomach it, try to keep getting 9 wins in BR. I've done it twice in the last two days and got Stanton and BO Capps out of it. And if I didn't blow it, I would have also gotten Niekro to make that 400+! This way you can build bank for Tiant while keeping trout. I also think Tiant will eventually drop below 500

Also what if you go 12-0 and get him for free and another Trout?!
Maybe I will! I've been playing terribly in RS the last few days, but if I can break out of that funk maybe I can make a run. You know what they say...more Trouts is more gooder!
Old 08-04-2018, 01:28 PM   #267
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

I’m honestky not sure how anyone is having fun with this game online. I don’t know how anyone is having what feels like a decent game. After getting sick in RS I’ve been trying Battle Royal and in 4 games I’ve gone 2-2 and 3 Games were 1-0 and one 2-1. Every online game I play regardless of mode regardless of 3,6, or 9 innings is 1-0 or 2-1. Nobody hits except pitchers and the occasional bloop or solo shot. The games are beyond boring and you feel like have zero control of the outcome. I would blame myself and say I stink but I drill hits with my pitchers constantly and every single opponent I play seems to have the same thing going on. Last patch did zip for gameplay. Ugh......I feel used
Old 08-04-2018, 05:06 PM   #268
MVP

ph33's Arena

Can't say I have fun playing the game itself online but I'm such a packs whore that I feel the need to keep getting stubs...
Old 08-04-2018, 10:47 PM   #269
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Not gonna lie, its pretty ****ing depressing to come here and see you guys just pulling diamonds left and right and ive continued to buy packs for weeks and havent hit a diamond since the one I pulled last year. Ive opened 60 packs today and havent even seen a gold. My last 20 bundle even the toppers were all free agent silvers. Its almost comical at this point, almost.

Probably around 700 packs opened or so. 882 DD game played. However many daily login bonuses. Zero diamond players pulled.

I know its essentially gambling but god damn, gimme something.

Last edited by mikeq672; 08-04-2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #270
Pro

Pack luck has gone cold, but that's not stopping me from trying! Pulled about 150 packs since Saturday and gotten two gold players. Still, I'm only down a few thousand stubs. Gonna keep ripping until I can get my stubs back up after I splurged for Tiant
Old 08-10-2018, 06:11 PM   #271
Pro

Things are picking up again, at least a little bit. Opened a 10-box from the new Pack in a Pack set and got an extra 20-box inside! Inside that bonus 20-box, I pulled my first Diamond equipment of the year, a Bryce Harper bat that should go for around 13K. Also pulled a Diamond sponsorship and a few Gold players. Of those 29 packs, I should net around 35K. Not bad at all!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #272
MVP

ph33's Arena

Who wants to do a pack suicide with me when they do the thing where they do half price on bundles? Lol hopefully sooner than later

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »