Home

As an online player fastballs in this game are DOA

This is a discussion on As an online player fastballs in this game are DOA within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2018, 10:40 AM   #9
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: As an online player fastballs in this game are DOA

I have no idea how they’re going to fix this problem because I think there are a number of issues contributing to it but they need to try. Having the fastball be essentially useless combined with an incredibly low number of swing and misses makes online play useless. I would take all the issues of last games COMBINED over the issues they’ve shipped this game with. I’m so disappointed this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-15-2018, 06:14 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

If you guys didn't know, they've been experimenting with raising pitch speed and shrinking the PCI's in BR this weekend (possibly extended through Monday). It seems to be getting positive feedback, so maybe we'll see it extended to the rest of online play at some point (or at least the upper ranks of Ranked Seasons).
Old 04-15-2018, 06:22 PM   #11
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
If you guys didn't know, they've been experimenting with raising pitch speed and shrinking the PCI's in BR this weekend (possibly extended through Monday). It seems to be getting positive feedback, so maybe we'll see it extended to the rest of online play at some point (or at least the upper ranks of Ranked Seasons).

Just knowing that they’re aware of it and tying to address it makes me feel better. Hopefully it’s possible to fix.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2018, 08:48 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Definitely noticed this today. Glad I read your post, thought I was losing my mind lol.

Still seeing the PCI jump incorrectly (up when late, down when early) at times. Anyone else seen that?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2018, 09:08 AM   #13
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktheproblem
Definitely noticed this today. Glad I read your post, thought I was losing my mind lol.

Still seeing the PCI jump incorrectly (up when late, down when early) at times. Anyone else seen that?

I think I’m seeing but I’m not sure. I swear last night a couple times I left my PCI dead center and hit a weak grounder on a ball down the middle. When it showed the swing analysis my pci was more towards the top of the zone. Not all the way up but def a little. I thought I must have moved it a little by accident without realizing.

Old 04-16-2018, 10:04 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
I think I’m seeing but I’m not sure. I swear last night a couple times I left my PCI dead center and hit a weak grounder on a ball down the middle. When it showed the swing analysis my pci was more towards the top of the zone. Not all the way up but def a little. I thought I must have moved it a little by accident without realizing.

Yeah I've seen it in those scenarios too. If it was happening before the last couple of patches, I hadn't noticed it.

Old 04-17-2018, 02:04 AM   #15
All Star

Tried Battle Royale tonight to see if it was different. Definitely saw more swings and misses but still felt it was near impossible to blow a fast ball by someone.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »