Home

Best Pulls/Post Game Rewards 2019 Edition

This is a discussion on Best Pulls/Post Game Rewards 2019 Edition within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2019, 02:27 PM   #81
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Pulls/Post Game Rewards 2019 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth72
I don't think you quite understand how logic works.... But that's a conversation for another day.

Anyway, the defensive reactions further my point. The first guy who responded is the only one who responded in a logical way.

I don't know, we've got a really decent sample size (my friends and I) and it's not reflective of any of the other views on here. So frankly I believe these people are lying, or have been purchasing excessive amounts of packs to get these pulls.

There's nothing wrong with that, I just don't buy that everyone on here has this kind of luck. But then again who knows, maybe there's some sort of balancing mechanism for weaker players or players who spend more... Because I know me, an average player, who spends nothing (along with almost all of my friends) have not had the same results!
Everyone is lying but you and your friends. Or a rational person would understand that for every post on here about pulling a diamond, there are 100 people like me not posting because they arent getting ****. Pack odds are clearly better, ive got a decent amount of golds so far and 1 diamond, which was andrelton simmonds so who gives a ****. But seeing that in the last two years I pulled 3 diamonds total, including buying anywhere from 2-5 50 bundles a week once they were half off, its pretty ****ing clear as day that packs are better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2019, 02:27 PM   #82
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

It literally tells you the odds of packs having diamonds. The new packs are 50/1, the old packs are 100/1.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:27 PM   #83
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Well, I'm glad you and your friends are having bad luck, because you're clearly an *******. your friends probably are too, and all of you deserve it
I wouldn’t even get into it with him. It’s not worth risking a ban. He’s entitled to his opinion and if he thinks we’re lying that’s his perogative. Him and his friends are having bad luck so I can see why reading posts about those having good luck would trigger a negative response.

I’m not sure he gave any thought to the title of the thread. It’s about posting your good pulls and rewards so naturally its going to be filled with posts from those having good luck and look lopsided. I’m quite sure if there was a thread titled post your crappy pulls and bad rewards it would have 10X the amount of pages.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:31 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
I wouldn’t even get into it with him. It’s not worth risking a ban. He’s entitled to his opinion and if he thinks we’re lying that’s his perogative. Him and his friends are having bad luck so I can see why reading posts about those having good luck would trigger a negative response.

I’m not sure he gave any thought to the title of the thread. It’s about posting your good pulls and rewards so naturally its going to be filled with posts from those having good luck and look lopsided. I’m quite sure if there was a thread titled post your crappy pulls and bad rewards it would have 10X the amount of pages.
This guy has a brain.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:38 PM   #85
Rookie

My post was more designed to question how people are getting all of these cards? How much money they're putting into opening packs each week, how much time they're spending online playing games, etc.

Do I think that people are lying on here, absolutely. The sheer lack of photos is amazing! If I EVER pulled a diamond, you can be sure I'd be snapping a photo of it. But sadly, for me, that still hasn't ever happened. Some people have to actually earn their diamonds, rather than just buying them. I suppose refusing to buy them would be a better choice of wording.

I frankly didn't expect so many dudes to get their backs up against the wall, it just means I was obviously correct about some of the people here.

I'm honestly just trying to figure out how we can open 500 some packs and pull 2 diamonds? I think there has to be some sort of algorithm that rewards player who purchase stubs/packs or players who perform at a below average level. I'm now convinced this is factual based on how upset people appear to be getting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2019, 02:38 PM   #86
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
This guy has a brain.
If only you did and you realized what this thread was about before you turned into a whiny teenager because you couldnt get any good cards and other people were.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:41 PM   #87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
If only you did and you realized what this thread was about before you turned into a whiny teenager because you couldnt get any good cards and other people were.
Dear Mike,

Please use proper punctuation to avoid run on sentences.

Sincerely,

Everyone trying to read your terrible posts.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:42 PM   #88
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Please use proper punctuation to avoid run on sentences.

Sincerely,

Everyone trying to read your terrible posts.
Why are you getting so triggered by my posts? I must be correct in insinuating that you have no brain. I knew it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »