Home

My New Cleveland Indians (MVP 2005)

This is a discussion on My New Cleveland Indians (MVP 2005) within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2005, 09:53 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: My New Cleveland Indians (MVP 2005)

New update, check it out now.

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2005, 10:17 PM   #42
MVP

With my team doing as bad as they are, what should I do to shake things up a little? i might kick Wedge out of there and find someone else, or make a couple deals for some pitching. Any suggestions what should I do, Im 16.5 back and need help.

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Old 04-06-2005, 11:51 PM   #43
MVP

Update comming possibly tomarrow or Friday as I begin my series with the KC Royals.

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Old 04-10-2005, 03:57 AM   #44
MVP

For everyone that has been following my dynasty, sorry I havent updated in a week, I have been wuite busy. I just updated it and it's looking good. So check it out.

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Old 04-10-2005, 03:59 AM   #45
MVP

Also check out and let me know what you think of the baseball tonight section, it took me a while to get the images and sound.

When you view that page make sure your speakers are on

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2005, 04:14 AM   #46
MVP

edmus's Arena

OVR: 6

That's one sweet dynasty webpage you've got. Hang in there, its refreshing seeing somebody play a realistic dynasty... it gets old reading about people winning 140 games & stuff like that.

I've been a bit luckier than you with my Indians dynasty. I'm not playing owner mode because that seemed like a bit more work than I wanted to deal with. Also, I only play about 1 out of every 3 games and sim the rest. So far we're 44-32, 2.5 games in front of the White Sox. I can't exactly brag about my results, as I'm playing on Pro with slider adjustments to make it more difficult. Sabathia's been a bit of a bust so far for me too, though his ERA's not too bad, a smidge over 4.

I'd say the Blalock trade was highway robbery! Just tried making it in dynasty mode, but they wouldn't accept unless I threw Bard in. I'm still contemplating doing this, because 3B is a definite weak spot, as well as SS. And while Bard & Gerut are nice insurance policies, all they ever do is bitch & moan about playing time! Sizemore too.

Some of your batting averages look eerily similar to mine (JuanGone, Broussard, Belliard, Martinez, Jose). About the only major differences are that Crisp has been struggling for me around .250, while Blake is my 2nd best hitter, at .275, 14HR, 44RBI. And Hafner's at .318. He was 1st in the All-Star balloting before he went down for 9 days with a dislocated finger. Too bad he hits like a little girl against lefties. Lately, I've been benching him when we play southpaws, but again this just leads to more griping about playing time!

Any opinions on Jason Davis, Sizemore & Gerut? I'd like to see these guys develop into starters, but I'm not really confident that's gonna happen. Davis really needs some better pitches to go along with that awesome fastball.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #47
MVP

Well with Davis I put him on the trade block along with Scott Elarton. I didnt figure either of them cut the job in my rotation. I made the deal for Chacon, but that isn't working out too smooth either, so I put him on the trade block with one year left on his contract.

Ya, Im getting sick of my entire bench complaining about playing time, your not going to get any if you bastards keep complaining. That Blalock deal was highway robbery. After I traded Aaron Boone for Chacon and moved Blake to third and Gerut to right, I saw that there was a gap in the order and went after Blalock. Now I got a pretty good young group of hitters with Hafner, Blalock, and Victor Martinez. All I have to do is get my rotation on track and then well be in the playoff race.

By the way, I just finished a game and ended up winning 4-1. Yay, finally. Ill post early this week. Thanks for everyone who has been checking my dynasty out and the comments.

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Old 04-12-2005, 01:20 AM   #48
MVP

New update. Go check it out.

Rams NFL Championships :

"

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »