Home

Nuggets association !

This is a discussion on Nuggets association ! within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2007, 04:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Nuggets association !

Hi!

I'm still waiting for my copy i've ordered but i was thinking about my Nuggets dynasty and which players i'd like to play with !

Ofcourse, I keep Carmelo Anthony playing at SF, and he will be my go-to-guy, but i need another star player next to him, whos name isn't allen Iverson, so i thought about a big strong & athletic C, and who else could I take but my other favorite player, Amare Stoudemire ! He's big in defence and offence so he'll be my second best scorer, after Carmelo.

Besides my two stars, i definetly needed a good rebounder to play the powerforward, and a fast pointguard, but also quite young, in order to make him better, so for this duo i was thinking about Udonis Haslem & rookie pointguard Mike Conley Jr. Haslem knows what it takes to be a great rebounder and is also strong on the defensive end. I'm not sure what to expect from conley but i guess he's fast on the break so that's quite interesting as well.

Now my main problem is I don't now quite sure what SG i should take.. Try and give JR Smith a shot at it, or try to trade him away ? I really need a guy who can shoot the 3 or take it to the hoop, someone like Ray Allen. The Q for you'll is, WHO SHOULD I TAKE? And it has to be realistic, so no Kobe Bryant or Dwyane Wade's... It's important to have a third scorer so who do you guys think i should go with? Thanks a lot !

My subs will be important too, and i'm planning to keep Nene & Steven Hunter, probably Linaz Kleiza as well. But i'm not sure what other guys i should give a try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #2
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Nuggets association !

J.R. is money on this game -- kind of a quick release and the 3 will fall like crazy. Went 6/9 from deep with him the other day and dropped like 35 points.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #3
Rookie

anymore tips for a good shooting guard?
Old 10-12-2007, 12:31 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 25

I don't own 2k8 yet, but Smith was too good in 2k7.. AI is the heart and soul of this team
Old 10-12-2007, 01:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Must be realistic?!?... how did you plan to get Amare?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2007, 06:17 PM   #6
Rookie

tryin to trade or AI + ... or Camby + ... First round picks are helpful as well... I'll see, i try to post the trade as soon as i got amare... I'm not sure what to trade so... i'll let you know and you can try it out !
Old 10-15-2007, 03:25 PM   #7
Rookie

So i finally got the game today !! It's great ! I started my dynasty with the nuggets, as i've said before !

Starters: AI - JR - Melo - Martin - T. Chandler (traded for camby + ...)

Bench: crittenton, walton, nene, haslem, conley, dorrell wright, steven hunter...

As said before, it's soooo hard to get Amare in a trade with Iverson because iverson don't want to get traded... The only posibility is to trade Melo, but offcourse, i won't do that.. :-) i'll let you know how the team goes on...
Old 10-15-2007, 03:48 PM   #8
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm always having a hard time trying to understand this: When some guy plays association with his favorite team, how come he always trades some key players for others - while it would never happen in real life? I mean, If I play with the Pistons I'd never do that because I want it to be as real as possible. How can I be a Pistons fan if I mess up the roster and get other key players?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »