Home

Who Dat Dat Jeff Shannon Ryans Little Bro(NHL 09 BAP)

This is a discussion on Who Dat Dat Jeff Shannon Ryans Little Bro(NHL 09 BAP) within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2009, 08:08 PM   #57
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Who Dat Dat Jeff Shannon Ryans Little Bro(NHL 09 BAP)

ok, ill resend u more detailed info right now!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts_26
ok, ill resend u more detailed info right now!
alright its almost ready to go all i gotta do is enter the caps.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #59
Banned

EPIC SUPER BUMP
Old 03-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #60
Banned

The Washington Capitals have announced today that they have signed center Peter Carey. Carey was drafted by the Tampa Bay Lightning but they couldn't come to terms with a deal leaving him a UFA. They agreed on a 3 year $875,000 deal. Carey had this to say: "The Caps have a good team and they were willing to cough up the cash that Tampa wasn't." Sources say that Tampa only offered $475,000 over 3 years and Carey didn't think that was enough. If prospect Jeff Shannon proves himself they are expected to be line mates in Hershey along with Chris Bourque. Shannon was on hand for an interview and said this: "Peter is a great center and i look forward to joining him i was curious to see what position he'd play as he has had goalie experience too so he should be that playmaker I need to thrive." To make room for Carey Louis Robitaile has been sent to the South Carolina Stingrays.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #61
Banned

The elite leagues are finally giving back as the Boston Bruins have signed prospect Tony Lanteri of Modo and Philly has hung on to Nick Ritt as well as the Rangers kept Andrew Dellapina and the Toronto Maple leafs have signed prospect Scott Easterbrook. Gary Bettman was on hand for an interview. "The elite leagues have jacked to many of our players we felt that we needed some back!" The fans of the NHL feel this was a good move but also feel theres no replacing Jaromir Jagr Alex Radulov Ray Emery or also the prospects taken like Nick Skyland Sean Banks or Scott Quickel but the fans don't know how they'll develop in comparison.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2009, 11:56 PM   #62
Banned

So I am now on Spring break and able to consistently update this BAP and my Nucks dynasty So HERE WE GO.........................
Old 03-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #63
Banned

So I got to Hershey for Bears practice to find out Carey IS SECOND LINING WITH RYAN SHANNON AND NICKLAS BACKSTROM Which left me with a temper for the practice which is not good. But Before I hit the ice Coach told me that even if I get the call to the NHL he and Bruce want me to put 234 shots on goal and pot 36 they also want 28 helpers and 64 points. I stood there trying to hide my stunned gasp before hoping onto the ice.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:58 PM   #64
Banned

Practice went a little something like this. Couple 3 on 1 ruches couple chances but MAN I’VE NEVER BEEN HIT SO HARD Jeff Schultz nailed me IT WAS BRUTAL. At least on the next play I ripped a 1 timer home. Coach said this was an intro practice so it was either 60 shots or 50 rushes. We (Chris Bourque Alex Giroux and I) decided to be fancy so Giroux potted one with the wide open net. Then a little miss communication as Bourque tucked one in the open side. We potted mostly 1 timer’s and before we knew it, it was game time...

My line mates for this game against Houston were LW Oskar Osala and C Alex Giroux. IT’S TIME FOR MY HOME AND AHL DEBUT!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »