Home

Contemporary Playbooks You are looking forward

This is a discussion on Contemporary Playbooks You are looking forward within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Madden 25 Vs. College Football 25: A New Battleground
NBA 2K25 Gameplay Improvements, Trailer, News Release Schedule
EA Sports College Football 25 Review

Old 05-15-2024, 09:51 AM   #1
Rookie

offensive_junkie's Arena

OVR: 0
Contemporary Playbooks You are looking forward

Can't forget about what actually makes this game unique. Which playbooks are you looking forward to this July?

Personally: Tennessee stacked receivers outside the numbers with deep choice, quick screen RPOs and running Dart or GT Counter.

Defensively I want to use the 3-3 stack that Iowa State Runs. The 3 high safety defense. There are a few plays of it in '14 but man there are so many exotic looks you can run from this defense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2024, 10:09 AM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Contemporary Playbooks You are looking forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by offensive_junkie
Can't forget about what actually makes this game unique. Which playbooks are you looking forward to this July?

Personally: Tennessee stacked receivers outside the numbers with deep choice, quick screen RPOs and running Dart or GT Counter.

Defensively I want to use the 3-3 stack that Iowa State Runs. The 3 high safety defense. There are a few plays of it in '14 but man there are so many exotic looks you can run from this defense

Definitely looking forward to the playbooks with heavy RPO's. I'm gonna check out Phil Longo's playbook at Wisconsin. Definitely the Chip Lindsay playbook at Carolina.
Old 05-15-2024, 11:21 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Contemporary Playbooks You are looking forward

While I'm more looking forward/ nervous about the old school playbooks. I recently tried out the Ravens in madden and I will admit it had some fun sorta college like plays in it. This is another one where I'm keeping my expectations in check in how different they will be. I'm sure my new favorite will be some random one I know nothing about like in 14 it was North Texas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »