Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer - Wear and Tear, CampusIQ, and More

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer - Wear and Tear, CampusIQ, and More within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-20-2024, 09:24 PM   #217
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer - Wear and Tear System, CompusIQ, Co

I wonder do they have a crowd loud stadium ratings 🤔

https://youtu.be/rVIjZKo0-ik?si=7xq81KURMwNnhQ2s
Old 05-20-2024, 09:26 PM   #218
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer - Wear and Tear System, CompusIQ, Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life
Don't know if anyone brought this up already but in the Army clip, did they completely miss adding the hill with the road on the North Side? I know there's 130 plus stadiums to get right but pretty strange.

https://www.recordonline.com/gcdn/pr...pjpg&auto=webp

Then again maybe they just wait 1 or 2 years because Michie Stadium is getting a huge renovation completed around that time.
When it comes to scenic backgrounds, I highly doubt they have all 134 stadiums with accurate scenic backdrops. Even with the App State clips, there's a ton more trees in the background in real life. When it comes to rendering and memory, there's only so much you can do. So as long as it is as close as they can get
Old 05-20-2024, 09:32 PM   #219
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless

"Pageantry & Traditions: Revel in the storied traditions that electrify college football stadiums every Saturday. With unique team run-outs, rivalry rituals, synchronized crowd-chants, loudness meters as well as real game-day audio, fight songs and, of course, mascots, it’ll feel like home everywhere you look."

I doubt they have ratings. But, they do seem to have Loudness Meters. I think in the past, it only really applied to Top 25 Toughest to Play At stadiums. I just want to hear the clear difference in playing at a night game in LSU vs playing a game at Louisiana Tech. Or playing at Texas A&M and Texas State.
Old 05-20-2024, 09:34 PM   #220
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless

I don't know if they'll have a "Top 25" like back in the day, but they are bringing back the loudness meter.
Old 05-20-2024, 10:25 PM   #221
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
It's a digital signal so it doesn't really matter what HDMI cord you have. I mean the cheapest ones might not last as long if you're plugging and unplugging them all the time but whatever Amazon has is going to give exactly the same picture as whatever the latest gold plated branded super cable is.
well I don't think one has to go buy stupid expensive monster cables, I do think it's important to note one should ensure that whatever HDMI that you buy is shielded well and is rated for 4K, or whatever you plan to use it for.

i know from experience as I got some cheap HDMI cable off amazon and it was 99% ok but every so often I would have flicker, so I bought a slightly better cable off Amazon that was rated for 4k and said right on it PS5 compatible and I've never had any issue since then

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2024, 09:28 AM   #222
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer - Wear and Tear, CampusIQ, and More

Oh man I did love NCAA Basketball's top 25 toughest places to play chart. Sometimes it was a bigger goal of mine to climb those rankings than the actual AP top 25
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 05-21-2024, 09:55 AM   #223
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
When it comes to scenic backgrounds, I highly doubt they have all 134 stadiums with accurate scenic backdrops. Even with the App State clips, there's a ton more trees in the background in real life. When it comes to rendering and memory, there's only so much you can do. So as long as it is as close as they can get
I read the old Rolling Stone article with Ian Cummings about what went wrong with Madden 06 last night. It shed a whole new light on these type things for me, including why Madden still uses that same base code to this day. I want them to be able to get in as much as they can. But if concessions have to be made in order for them to put out a stable game, then by all means...
Old 05-21-2024, 02:19 PM   #224
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
He's likely going to do a live stream tonight or tomorrow, so I'll tune in

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »