Home

What’s the first thing you’re going to do after you start up the game?

This is a discussion on What’s the first thing you’re going to do after you start up the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2024, 06:53 PM   #1
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
What’s the first thing you’re going to do after you start up the game?

I know we are still a little ways away from release but was just curious what everyone will do once they get the game.

First thing I’m going to do is jump into practice mode for a bit to get a feel for the game and then go right into Dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2024, 07:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What’s the first thing you’re going to do after you start up the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I know we are still a little ways away from release but was just curious what everyone will do once they get the game.

First thing I’m going to do is jump into practice mode for a bit to get a feel for the game and then go right into Dynasty.
I'm gonna play a home game with Marshall to see the stadium and intros. I hope I don't see any pics or vids of it ahead of time. I want to be fully surprised with how it looks. I hope EA doesn't mess it up haha.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:02 PM   #3
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8

I have a long running tradition in this series (starting with old ncaa series) continuing now into the new college football series. I love to look at all the uniforms before I fire up any game.

Thus year because of hearing about pageantry and atmosphere being unique for all 134 teams i am going to add to just looking at the uniforms and that is to play one home game with each team to see the uniqueness of stadiums, traditions and atmosphere. Can't wait.
Star Wars Outlaws
Old 06-06-2024, 07:03 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I'll hop on to a lot of Play Now games to see specific stadiums and atmospheres. I want to experiment with a lot of the offensive and defensive schemes in order to see how I want to make my custom playbooks. Then, I do a couple games with my Teambuilder team. Then, I hop into RTG

I probably won't start my Dynasty until a couple weeks after.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:05 PM   #5
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

Going to start a coach career (defense) dynasty as a D coordinator of Kennesaw State.

Also, play some play now games in anticipation for starting an Online Dynasty as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2024, 07:11 PM   #6
MVP

Dawgfan1's Arena

OVR: 2

The first thing I'm going to do upon starting the game is going to the options and see what's in there, because that's what we do haha.

After that I'm gonna play a few short-ish games at stadiums I'm interested in to see how they've done the pregame and in-game traditions at those places and to get a feel for the gameplay. Will do one with Georgia at Sanford against some SEC opponent of course, then a game at South Carolina to see how they've done Sandstorm (as much as I don't like SC, having been to Williams-Brice twice I gotta admit it's an amazing tradition). Then I'll play against Georgia Tech at Bobby Dodd and Auburn at Jordan-Hare.
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Soccer: Southampton and Atlanta United
Old 06-06-2024, 07:13 PM   #7
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

Definitely playing a bunch of play now games, may take a day or two before I consider dynasty.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:14 PM   #8
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Same as you. Some practice, then straight into dynasty. I'll be doing Oregon for my first dynasty, I figure that'll be a good one to learn the ropes with (given we'll likely be a 5 or 6 star prestige and highly rated). Then after I go and crush Ohio State's dreams in year one and win the national title so Phil can pass in peace.. I'll take on a lesser program.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »