Home

Your Dynasty Deep Dive Dreams

This is a discussion on Your Dynasty Deep Dive Dreams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-28-2024, 01:01 PM   #17
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Your Dynasty Deep Dive Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by didi1
On top of everything already mentioned, I’d love to know if we can include custom crowd themes/chants when doing team builder. Would love to do a black out or something with created team
Also on the Teambuilder note, I’d like to finally get actual confirmation from EA on if they’re usable in online dynasties

With the rumors that the Teambuilder website was going to be available the first week of July, I’m hoping we also get a Teambuilder section in the deep dive

My personal twitch https://www.twitch.tv/ky3217

CFB 25 Online Dynasty News and Gaming News Here: https://www.twitch.tv/boyzoffall

https://www.youtube.com/@Boyz_of_Fall
Old 06-28-2024, 02:40 PM   #18
All Star

OVR: 8

Based on the first 2 deep dives, I don't think that I'm going to get the deep dive that I would really hope for, but hopefully we can at least get some high level answers to these:

Recruiting - Exactly how do you interact with recruits, transfers, and even your own roster (guys that you want to prevent from leaving)? How does scouting come into play, especially with fog of war and potential busts. Can you influence the distribution of high school talent similar to how you can customize the draft talent pool in Madden?

Wear & Tear Dynasty Impacts - Any mention of the importance of depth because the Wear & Tear system will deplete your depth chart (ie: injuries and work load) as the season goes on. Basically, is this enough of a feature that it is kind of the goal/expected outcome of playing in Dynasty.

Coaches - What does the skill trees look like, how many total options are there, and is there a maximum number of attributes that can be assigned? Do coaches retire/new ones become available? Does losing a coordinator to another team impact incoming recruits? How does the carousel work?

Player progression - Is it purely progressive, do you have any control over the direction of how your team trains?

Stat tracking - How deep is it in terms of school and national records, how much historical data is saved?

Rivalries - These are a huge part of the college game. Are they static for each team, can they evolve, does the game keep track of the head to head matchup?

What level of engagement is present in the menus? Is there anything that makes me want to spend time sorting through news stories and other things or is it just Recruit > Play Game > Advance Week > Repeat?

Is there any connection to dynasty progress and presentation, things that may have been left out of the Sights and Sounds blog?

-------
Things that I don't expect to see, but would really love:

How good is the recruiting class creation engine? Are we going to see 50 5* receivers, or will the recruiting classes balance out to more or less equal roster balance today?

How is the sim engine? Is Alabama going to lose week 1 to Virginia Tech like 80% of the time (NCAA 14 example), or will we see superior teams dominate like they should with the sim engine? Will individual position stats be skewed?

How strict are depth charts? Do I have to have X number of CBs and then a specific number of FS and SS each, or do I have more general DB flexibility?

Weather - It was kind of mentioned in either the gameplay deep dive, or maybe from an insider. But it seemed that weather might play a bigger impact in games than in the past. Is weather at all a factor in recruiting decisions and how much does it really influence your team's ability/would it be advantageous to build a team in a certain way if your home games are played somewhere that is rains or snows a lot?
Old 06-28-2024, 02:43 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 18

Oh lawwwwwddd!

https://x.com/scottogallagher/status...231965575?s=61
Old 06-30-2024, 11:10 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

I want to see all the specifics with Teambuilder: how many slots we can use in Dynasty (only 12 in NCAA 14, even with the DLC allowing us to have 120 on our hard drive), how generic our TB teams will be (entrances, traditions), how rivals work, etc.

I want to know what exactly we can customize for our TB teams, what is left generic, and what we might adopt from the real-life teams we replace.

I am hopeful they address player editing in Dynasty. How much control will we have once we start an offline dynasty?

I want to know what level our custom coaches will be from the start. In NCAA 14, you could pick your beginning level from 1 to like 32 (no experience to already legendary). I hope for the same control.

I also want to know what options we have for creating coaches: how detailed can we get with names and likenesses? Are there a lot of choices for attires and faces?
Old 06-30-2024, 09:14 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Alot that I want has been covered already but they always talk about providing us with a sandbox so hopefully they follow through. One of my main ones is I hope they give us full control over the playoff selection(if needed). Especially with things not being nailed down like the NFL, I would definitely like a safety net to step in, in case there is some outlandish selections that are made. Im typically o.k with anything that happens but sometimes its too bad to ignore.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »