Home

PATCH IS OUT... I REPEAT PATCH IS OUT

This is a discussion on PATCH IS OUT... I REPEAT PATCH IS OUT within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-23-2024, 07:09 AM   #9
Rookie

Mcgibblets82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PATCH IS OUT... I REPEAT PATCH IS OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
Downloaded and in, servers are down. I'm not sure what's fixed, I still can't edit jersey numbers from the main screen or in Dynasty. Maybe I need the roster update? I'll be checking once the servers are back.
Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall EA saying this was going to be in this update. Maybe they add it in the future, but from the notes I read, the only thing it mentioned was something about they fixed an issue causing the players numbers to change if you edited their gear. But again, maybe I missed something.
Old 07-23-2024, 07:10 AM   #10
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Where do I begin?

Playing on default All American as FSU.

CBS play better. My #1 CB has two picks already.

D line gets more consistent pass rush.

I can actually play D Line.

Less broken tackles.

I’ll put it this way. It’s about to be fourth quarter and I’m beating SMU 28-7. Before patch they were lighting me up.

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 07-23-2024 at 07:12 AM.
Old 07-23-2024, 07:15 AM   #11
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Ran a sim for just one week in my dynasty save and the results looked a lot better. A couple upsets but nothing crazy like before.

Sent from my Pixel 8a using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2024, 07:16 AM   #12
Rookie

I played very briefly and tried out plays that were typically broken and would result in huge gains in the run game and it definitely feels tuned in a good way. I couldn't get breakaway runs for TDs and the defensive pursuit seemed better.

I did notice my defensive players not reacting to plays quick enough, but was also using a 71 ovr Teambuilder team.
Old 07-23-2024, 07:21 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 4

First quarter and both teams tied zero point, I'm the lsu tigers against bowling green falcons. Struggling on offence both teams are... Feels a lot better

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2024, 07:22 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
First quarter and both teams tied zero point, I'm the lsu tigers against bowling green falcons. Struggling on offence both teams are... Feels a lot better

Spoke too soon first play of the 2nd fumbled under the blitz and they scored a pick 6

Old 07-23-2024, 07:36 AM   #15
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Time to fire up my trial again and see how things are

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2024, 07:39 AM   #16
Rookie

I wish I had paid more attention to the actual details of the gameplay during my one game after the patch to provide something of actual substance, but it felt different lol. I still lost, and CPU ran all over me but that's typical for me though as I struggle mightily stopping the run (player lock to box linebacker on D usually). But it defense felt good and I didn't notice any of my CPU players making glaring mistakes that I would chalk up to poor game design over just bad ability.

The offense was more noticeably different for me. I felt my Oline blocked better but could just be anecdotal as I was playing Kennesaw State who were the first team rated lower than me to a measurable degree in this dynasty. The game felt really good though and while at first I was concerned they may have nerfed CPU to a degree that would prevent the high difficulty a lot of people are enjoying, they still provided a tough challenge and beat me on Armors All American sliders.

Also, I do see the "bust" gem icon in recruiting has changed lol. It's a solid white gem now with a thick red "X" over it. So to that one guy who apparently complained about the bust gem icon not being prominent enough on the recruiting screen, congrats!! hahah

Last edited by Kyleimb; 07-23-2024 at 07:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »