Home

NCAA Revamped was better

This is a discussion on NCAA Revamped was better within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2024, 04:41 PM   #33
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: NCAA Revamped was better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
And in my opinion, 14 and revamped are the same game with a bit of improvement in revamped.
They did a great job with revamped for sure. Limitations of the game they wre modding was the only thing holding them back.

Last edited by bkrich83; 08-07-2024 at 04:48 PM.
Old 08-07-2024, 05:20 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Joined July 24th. Shocking.
#PBU
My mother has been dying all week in hospice. But you insensitive pricks wouldn't care. I haven't got to the play the game much. Instead of making snarky and condescending remarks to people who don't share my opinion, on the game, like you all have been, I've been watching my mother suffer slowly in pain while 47 year olds like police and hall monitor the sight and that you just suck at the game is you don't like Charlotte being the nunber 1 seed in the playoff. Or playing at your rivals home stadium every yearl or clunky menus where it is hard to do anything or find anything. Having to do the same package subs every game without saves or change to tap and tap EVERY game. This game has grest graphics and 7/10 gameplay. The rest is an insult to everyone like me who paid $600 for this and were 100% lied to.

Have fun with your game and with spending way more time defending than you ever seem to do playing it. I used to be a blue minion here too and was a great hall monitor. But then I grew up.

Go ahead and ban me and make my name pink, because that's still so clever and mature after all these years.

Your bandwidth is the worst I've ever seen from a sports game forum. Good job running off others who may have donated of they had felt more welcome. The banner ads should only be for non members.

Suck it OS, perpetually

CTW

Out

Last edited by kehlis; 08-07-2024 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-07-2024, 05:28 PM   #35
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_Two_Wolves
My mother has been dying all week in hospice. But you insensitive pricks wouldn't care. I haven't got to the play the game much. Instead of making snarky and condescending remarks to people who don't share my opinion, on the game, like you all have been, I've been watching my mother suffer slowly in pain while 47 year olds like Brian Krich police and hall monitor the sight and that you just suck at the game is you don't like Charlotte being the nunber 1 seed in the playoff. Or playing at your rivals home stadium every yearl or clunky menus where it is hard to do anything or find anything. Having to do the same package subs every game without saves or change to tap and tap EVERY game. This game has grest graphics and 7/10 gameplay. The rest is an insult to everyone like me who paid $600 for this and were 100% lied to.

Have fun with your game and with spending way more time defending than you ever seem to do playing it. I used to be a blue minion here too and was a great hall monitor. But then I grew up.

Go ahead and ban me and make my name pink, because that's still so clever and mature after all these years.

Your bandwidth is the worst I've ever seen from a sports game forum. Good job running off others who may have donated of they had felt more welcome. The banner ads should only be for non members.

Suck it OS, perpetually

CTW

Out
I wish I was 47.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2024, 05:43 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 1

I honestly didn't know hall monitor was an insult people threw around. I don't even know what to think of it.
Old 08-07-2024, 06:04 PM   #37
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
My mother has been dying all week in hospice. But you insensitive pricks wouldn't care. I haven't got to the play the game much. Instead of making snarky and condescending remarks to people who don't share my opinion, on the game, like you all have been, I've been watching my mother suffer slowly in pain while 47 year olds like Brian Krich police and hall monitor the sight and that you just suck at the game is you don't like Charlotte being the nunber 1 seed in the playoff. Or playing at your rivals home stadium every yearl or clunky menus where it is hard to do anything or find anything. Having to do the same package subs every game without saves or change to tap and tap EVERY game. This game has grest graphics and 7/10 gameplay. The rest is an insult to everyone like me who paid $600 for this and were 100% lied to.

Suck it OS, perpetually

CTW

Out
my dad died 9 mos ago i know your pain
Old 08-07-2024, 06:15 PM   #38
Rookie

Mr. Face's Arena

OVR: 9

Blowing up like that over what amounts to being a minor disagreement is wild lol
XLIX
LI
LIII
Old 08-07-2024, 06:30 PM   #39
№¹ Bad Boy.

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

Suck it OS, perpetually

CTW

Out
Have a visit to the OS Neighborhood forum. You will find plenty posts of people who are going thru the absolute toughest of times and they pour their heart out with the most gut wrenching stories. And the love they get back from their fellow OS brethren is phenomenal. Look into it, seriously.
Old 08-07-2024, 06:30 PM   #40
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Face
Blowing up like that over what amounts to being a minor disagreement is wild lol
But not unprecedented.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »