Home

Dynasty Coaching Question/Find

This is a discussion on Dynasty Coaching Question/Find within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2024, 07:44 AM   #1
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

OVR: 0
Dynasty Coaching Question/Find

Last night in my Dynasty as HC of Kansas St. I happen to wander into the VIEW COACHES tab purely on accident. I have never deliberately gone into this tab before for any reason. I found a few interesting things and have a few questions.

1. Do you get the PERKS/BONUS from an assistant coach or does your created coach only get the PERK/BONUS from the different options(RECRUITER/MOTIVATOR)?

2. Does changing your PIPELINE mid season open up new Recruits from the NEW pipeline?

3. My OC has a pipeline of NATIONAL? I went into pipeline and its NOT listed as a choice.. Why not?

4. Does having Recruits visit actually Matter? I'm sure it miniscule but I realized last night while in year 3 of my dynasty it was week 12 and I did schedule any visits and had my best incoming class so far.

5. Do any of you find the NEED calculations completely wonky? I needed 2 HBs and had 3 commit yet it still said I needed 2??

6. Once your team is improving talent, do you encourage more transfers aka woke version of cutting a player? I will never make a SR transfer(just me)

7. Does anyone else feel bad using the LATE season 4 star glitch? IMO ALL 4 or 5 star players should be committed or locked in a battle with at least 4 schools. I do NOT use this glitch as IMO it gives the Human player an advantage.

I LOVE this game and I cant wait to see the updates that EA will make. if they do.

thanks in advance for all the responses(if i get any,LOL) to this post.

NHL - "THE BIG BAD" Boston Bruins
CFB - 2024 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - Michigan Wolverine Football
CCHA - Michigan Wolverine Hockey
NFL - Americas Team - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - NY Metropolitans
NBA - NY Knickerbockers
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »