Home

Patch incoming Thursday - includes Custom Audibles

This is a discussion on Patch incoming Thursday - includes Custom Audibles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2024, 12:06 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Patch incoming Thursday - includes Custom Audibles

According to Reddit and X....

https://www.reddit.com/r/NCAAFBseries/s/h1EzEXMpSX

Sent from my SM-A546U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2024, 12:39 AM   #2
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Patch incoming Thursday - includes Custom Audibles

I'm in the camp of just wanting to see the cosmetic stuff at this point. A lot of new uniform pieces used in real life since the last patch. A couple stadiums that need to be updated (not expecting those).

I'm practically fine with gameplay, so I'm just here for the fluff.
Old 09-19-2024, 02:31 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Agree 100% I never use half the plays & never audibles anyways. I havent noticed one gameplay issue that everyone is talking about, but I dont play the game 12-14 hrs a day like some do. 2-3 weeks tops.
Old 09-19-2024, 02:59 AM   #4
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Can we get some Wahoos on the hill at Scott Stadium?

EA Sports very quickly turned off the away team fans they incorrectly configured for the hill which was appreciated, but ever since it's just been a bunch of empty stadium chairs sitting on the hill looking like tombstones hahaha.
Old 09-19-2024, 03:00 AM   #5
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCFeagin
Agree 100% I never use half the plays & never audibles anyways. I havent noticed one gameplay issue that everyone is talking about, but I dont play the game 12-14 hrs a day like some do. 2-3 weeks tops.
It's been a longstanding complaint of online head-to-head players that they could not configure audibles for their playbook of choice prior to starting a game, and in recent EA Sports football games they'd have to configure all their audibles only during games which is quite tedious and also stressful to do against a running play clock. We're talking literally decades that this issue has existed.

It's an incredibly obvious quality of life improvement for that community, one which I believe Madden 25 launched with and I'm not surprised to see it migrate into CFB 25.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2024, 06:27 AM   #6
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

OVR: 1

It's available now on PS5. The title update weighs in at 1.969 GB.

I'm downloading it as I type this.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2024, 06:55 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
I'm in the camp of just wanting to see the cosmetic stuff at this point. A lot of new uniform pieces used in real life since the last patch. A couple stadiums that need to be updated (not expecting those).

I'm practically fine with gameplay, so I'm just here for the fluff.
Love the game, happy with the gameplay but we definitely need more than just cosmetic stuff at this point. We need fixes! The main one for me is scheduling bugs, especially when messing with custom conferences and protected rivalries. This is a big part of the game (the voiceover even talks about protected rivalries!) and changing the conference setup seems to still cause big issues with scheduling for your own team and the CPU.

There's also a few gremlins to sort out like the in game scoreboard on the pause screen and post game news graphics being wrong. My recruiting update screen also appears sometimes but not always. The weird graphical issues around the option pitch, with the ball warping around madly need to be cleaned up too. Or how about awards just not appearing in the player card?

Plenty to do I think and I hope today the patch addresses some of this stuff.

Last edited by taylsz; 09-19-2024 at 07:02 AM.
Old 09-19-2024, 07:07 AM   #8
Rookie

TON1C's Arena

OVR: 2

Available on Xbox - 2.0gb. Downloading now and will do some poking around to see what was added but hopefully we’ll get patch notes soon.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »