Home

Just Traded In This Dissapointing Game

This is a discussion on Just Traded In This Dissapointing Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2005, 09:59 AM   #9
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Just Traded In This Dissapointing Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingFan4Ever
For a $20 credit towards MVP 2005. Make is $9.99 when it come out. I really liked NCAA 2004, and feel EA really up out a sub-par game in 2005. I had it on PS2 Here is why.

#1. Dropped pass glitch. How annoying is it when good wideouts finish a season with over 20 drops. I also hated the fact that running backs could not catch a screen pass.

#2. Loading issues. Why after every play does it take so long to finish the cut screen? Same things when wanting to view stats between games.

#3. Create a sign mode. Never showed up in my dynasty when I called for it.

#4. Players getting in trouble almost every week. Gets rather old suspending guys each week.

#5. Recruting. Where was the "pipeline" that was advertised. Never got this to work.

#6. Time to upgrade the engine on this one.

I agree with you. I love college football games but I had no hesitation trading this game in for MVP 2005. NCAA was a huge disappointment but MVP is great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »