Home

Longest Win Streak in NCAA 2005 in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Longest Win Streak in NCAA 2005 in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2005, 05:35 PM   #17
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28
Re: Longest Win Streak in NCAA 2005 in Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by USF11
You got thousands of posts at a sports website and no national titles! The the saddest thing I have ever heard.
People...give the man a break. He was prolly f'n Virginia for god sakes...you try winning the ACC with that team let alone a NC.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:13 PM   #18
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek
People...give the man a break. He was prolly f'n Virginia for god sakes...you try winning the ACC with that team let alone a NC.
Seriously, plus not everyone plays 60 seasons like some people here. I've never won the NC and I've been playing since 2003. The closest I came was on 2004 when I was UGA and I played Miami in the title game, but lost. I only played about 4 seasons that year, but I played every game and documented the stats and all. I don't re-sim if things don't go my way, and I couldn't imagine the fun in winning 200 games in a row.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:22 PM   #19
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
I don't re-sim if things don't go my way, and I couldn't imagine the fun in winning 200 games in a row.
Exactly...
Old 06-24-2005, 07:40 PM   #20
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah, if you have won more than 20 games in a row, you have to bump up the difficulty, tweak the sliders, do something, that is just unrealistic. Plus, IMO, that kinda takes the fun out of the game, you need to lose once in a while to make the wins mean something. I haven't won a National Title either (though I did make it once but lost to Miami in 2003), but thats okay, because winning the National Championship should be a big deal and it will be when I finally win it, hopefully in ncaa 06. But to answer the question, the longest winning streak I had was 10 games.

Last edited by AugustWest71; 06-24-2005 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:51 PM   #21
Rookie

gobucks123789's Arena

OVR: 2

are you serious winning that much ain't fun

i would rather win all the time than lose, by the way i had it on Hiesman mode on 8 minute qt.'s, but still i won games by 35-40 points every time

there was one year where i scored like 710 ponits in the season (13 games) and not one team scored on me once, not even in the national title game, plus i scheduled the top teams in the country ranked 2,3,4,and 5 (I was number 1 ranked) and there were ranked teams in the Big Ten, so if someone says i was "protecting my record" they would be wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2005, 09:55 PM   #22
Rookie

gobucks123789's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Yeah, if you have won more than 20 games in a row, you have to bump up the difficulty, tweak the sliders, do something, that is just unrealistic. Plus, IMO, that kinda takes the fun out of the game, you need to lose once in a while to make the wins mean something. I haven't won a National Title either (though I did make it once but lost to Miami in 2003), but thats okay, because winning the National Championship should be a big deal and it will be when I finally win it, hopefully in ncaa 06. But to answer the question, the longest winning streak I had was 10 games.

how is winning 20 games in a row "unrealistic", if my memory serves me right i believe there have been many teams that have won well more than 20 games in a row in real life, so wouldn't that mean "realistic"
Old 06-24-2005, 10:45 PM   #23
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks123789
are you serious winning that much ain't fun

i would rather win all the time than lose, by the way i had it on Hiesman mode on 8 minute qt.'s, but still i won games by 35-40 points every time

there was one year where i scored like 710 ponits in the season (13 games) and not one team scored on me once, not even in the national title game, plus i scheduled the top teams in the country ranked 2,3,4,and 5 (I was number 1 ranked) and there were ranked teams in the Big Ten, so if someone says i was "protecting my record" they would be wrong
2 questions

1. How is that even fun?
2. How old are you?
Old 06-24-2005, 10:54 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 3

Man to never when a championship though.. thats pretty brutal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »