Home

The rest of the stadiums

This is a discussion on The rest of the stadiums within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2006, 09:57 PM   #17
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The rest of the stadiums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
Obviously it's not in the game yet. They've still got a month and a half to work on the game.
This is from PSXsports right? Isn't that a Playstation only site, so technically they have 5 months to work on the game.
Old 05-13-2006, 10:15 PM   #18
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
This is from PSXsports right? Isn't that a Playstation only site, so technically they have 5 months to work on the game.
Look at their logo. The X is a XBOX symbol so I think it is a site that covers both games. I could be wrong as I never have visited the site until this week.

As far as Camp Randall goes it is in. The generic stadiums all have the same look. I agree though that it looks odd, hopefully it isn't done yet.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:37 AM   #19
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Look at their logo. The X is a XBOX symbol so I think it is a site that covers both games. I could be wrong as I never have visited the site until this week.

As far as Camp Randall goes it is in. The generic stadiums all have the same look. I agree though that it looks odd, hopefully it isn't done yet.
Thats not the point he was trying to make.... EA tried to put it in the game but it looks aweful and its wrong or atleast appears to be off from that angle.
Old 05-14-2006, 01:51 AM   #20
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU
Thats not the point he was trying to make.... EA tried to put it in the game but it looks aweful and its wrong or atleast appears to be off from that angle.
Ya I said it was odd, hopefully they are not done with it.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:24 PM   #21
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

is it possible that they just havent finished maryland's statdium because it looks like it could be one side of the stadium except the press box isnt their yet.
mlb- boston redsox
nhl- carolina hurricanes
ncaa- east carolina pirates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2006, 12:44 PM   #22
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

I really doubt they leave out Camp Randall, I mean its Camp Randall, it was on their 25 Toughest places to play thing, I really believe it will be in the game, it is one of those stadiums that I think really must be in the game. I hate having to see the Bucks travel to Camp Randall, because that place is so wild you never know what can happen. Then again I'm just a biased Big 10 fan.
Old 05-14-2006, 01:11 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
Oh really..Well i just posted the pictures anyways. I wasnt sure if they were accurate because im not a huge NCAA fan.

This is in the other batch of pictures but:

The background is awesome, all the building look amazing.

The stadiums they have done 100% look great
I may not be THAT familiar with the Pittsburgh area but why does it look like its in Arizona with the dessert mountains?
Old 05-14-2006, 01:51 PM   #24
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20
Thumbs up Re: The rest of the stadiums

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
I really doubt they leave out Camp Randall, I mean its Camp Randall, it was on their 25 Toughest places to play thing, I really believe it will be in the game, it is one of those stadiums that I think really must be in the game. I hate having to see the Bucks travel to Camp Randall, because that place is so wild you never know what can happen. Then again I'm just a biased Big 10 fan.
I agree Camp Randall should be in, although I don't know how much goes into the 25 toughest places to play from the current gen in deciding which 50 or so stadiums to render for the 360 version because Wash St. Martin Stadium was in the Top 25 the last two years but looks like it didn't make the cut.

If only the Cougars had 3 10 win seasons this past year and not 3 years ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »