Home

looks like they are getting stats right

This is a discussion on looks like they are getting stats right within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2006, 11:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
looks like they are getting stats right

http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10033161mb.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2006, 12:30 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: looks like they are getting stats right

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbigsexy9

Yeah man, and I think in general they are getting this game right....

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-15-2006, 12:35 PM   #3
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

That is the one thing I was most nervous about, with the exception of gameplay. I was concerned because NCAA 06 was atrocious and Madden 360 was even worse. It even looks like the scrambling QBs will even build some pretty big running numbers (see Vince Young, Brad Smith, Troy Smith, Marques Hagans, Pat White, etc). The completion % looked nice. I just hope they get the team stats and other positions pretty darn accurate as well.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:20 PM   #4
Rookie

mdurd2817's Arena

OVR: 5

Another thing I hope they fixed in dynasty is the bad roster management of the CPU. A lot of computer controlled teams bring in and carry to many scholarship players at one position. I've seen teams carrying 8 QBs with three of them being true freshman. I've seen the samething at other postions too not just QB. This really kills the depth at other positions. This one of the reasons I was hoping for a roster limit of 85 for next-gen. Maybe those extra 15 spots would cause the computer to gain more depth and hopefully not backfiring by them signing 5 RBs when they have 5 on the roster already.

If anyone is running a dynasty and you're past year 5 or 6 skim through some teams rosters and see if you see the samething.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:58 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdurd2817
Another thing I hope they fixed in dynasty is the bad roster management of the CPU. A lot of computer controlled teams bring in and carry to many scholarship players at one position. I've seen teams carrying 8 QBs with three of them being true freshman. I've seen the samething at other postions too not just QB. This really kills the depth at other positions. This one of the reasons I was hoping for a roster limit of 85 for next-gen. Maybe those extra 15 spots would cause the computer to gain more depth and hopefully not backfiring by them signing 5 RBs when they have 5 on the roster already.

If anyone is running a dynasty and you're past year 5 or 6 skim through some teams rosters and see if you see the samething.
Yeah, that would happen to me, and it was a major problem with Florida due to their QB situation. They'd end up always having three same year QBs until they graduated, then they'd get three more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2006, 06:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've been asking for years; Half Tackle stats.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:52 PM   #7
Rookie

terpinheelland's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthofcourse
I've been asking for years; Half Tackle stats.

Absolutely, however w/o gang tackling.......nevermind. Not gonna beat that dead horse.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:52 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpinheelland
Absolutely, however w/o gang tackling.......nevermind. Not gonna beat that dead horse.
True but damn playing the game yourself unless you play on 15 min quarters its so hard to get accurate tackle stats for your LBs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »