Home

GameSpot Preview Video (June 9)

This is a discussion on GameSpot Preview Video (June 9) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2007, 02:00 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: GameSpot Preview Video (June 9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I was just about to post. How is this video boring? You see some new animations - break tackle, tackle on the INT, etc. Also, you get a feel for the new playbooks and plays. In the background towards the end, you can see the Arkansas playbook with the Wildcat formation. There were a number of new plays: Jet Sweep, QB Sweep, Wrap FK Sweep, Jet Sweep Pass, WR Double Pass, Power FK Jet, Sweep QB Screen....and on and on. Can't wait to see the Gators playbook and many others.

I think this game is going to change some peoples' minds and silence some of the negativity. I hope it's just a great game to play and really dig into to. I know it has changed my opinion. Then again, I love Dynasty Mode. There will be some issues, but not a single game out there today is without issues.
Jet Sweep is the scheme I'll be running. Watch out for it
Old 06-09-2007, 02:02 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Jet Sweep is the scheme I'll be running. Watch out for it
If they have the Jet Sweep Dive, I may never run another offense ever.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:11 PM   #19
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05
And you shouldn't all that info will come out tuesday night after community day.
I shouldn't see evidence of improvements in the areas of physics, gameplay and AI because that info ... isn't out yet? So these videos we're watching are ... from last year?
Old 06-09-2007, 02:15 PM   #20
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
I shouldn't see evidence of improvements in the areas of physics, gameplay and AI because that info ... isn't out yet? So these videos we're watching are ... from last year?
aside from physics, but what are we gonna learn from watching some geek play the cpu on varsity level? notta damn thing.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #21
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

We can at least get a hint as to whether the game is any better than last year's piece-o-crap. My point is that, so far, I see no evidence that it is. This recruiting stuff is about all that's worth any excitement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2007, 02:21 PM   #22
MVP

hogfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROman
aside from physics, but what are we gonna learn from watching some geek play the cpu on varsity level? notta damn thing.
It would definitely help to see more run plays before we can begin to assess what exactly has changed.

It already looks much smoother, though.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:28 PM   #23
MVP

hogfan's Arena

Casey **** going down field to Marcus Monk and the Safety steps in and picks it off.

Pretty accurate so far.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:37 PM   #24
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
We can at least get a hint as to whether the game is any better than last year's piece-o-crap. My point is that, so far, I see no evidence that it is. This recruiting stuff is about all that's worth any excitement.
Recruiting and dynasty is very important to a lot of people, including me, so I'm excited.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »