Home

*OFFICIAL* NCAA Impressions/Questions Thread (360)

This is a discussion on *OFFICIAL* NCAA Impressions/Questions Thread (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2007, 11:52 PM   #105
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: *OFFICIAL* NCAA Impressions/Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by illab
There's no co-op according to what I read on another board.
Yeah unfortunately, no co-op

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2007, 06:39 AM   #106
Rookie

Tarheelz2K3's Arena

OVR: 1

Cajun,

First man, thanks for taking the time to do some of the impressions you've done, it takes a strong man to not exit off OS and come back next June once you get the game lol. The only thing i'd really like to clarify is something that was asked a few times earlier, and it's whether or not there is that hitch after picking a play. That little second of freezing is just driving me nuts for some reason. Well hope you can let us know, I have a feeling it's in though now that i've watched a few games from IGN vids and I've noticed it.

And to the rest of you guys in the past couple pages of this thread who are STILL asking about co-op, READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. Some of the questions you guys are bombarding Cajun with have been asked about two or three pages earlier.

I'll quit my rant now and go back to the demo lol, thanks again Cajun.

- Heelz
Old 07-11-2007, 09:41 AM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey Cajun--first off, thanks for answering whatever you can. everyone should be very thankful.

if you have time to get a rating i would like you to see if there is a freshman QB on Navy's roster. he would be listed between 6'2" and 6'5" and 200 pounds

Last edited by Dayton91; 07-11-2007 at 09:43 AM. Reason: quick add on of info
Old 07-11-2007, 11:11 AM   #108
Pro

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10

LOL, thanks ODogg for noticing AND pointing out I had answered some of the questions asked already.

Guys - in about 2 hours I will be back with more info. I have sent many the info I requested, but remember I have gotten 5 million questions so I am slowing chipping away at what I can.

*ODogg - I don't really see a hick-up in calling plays, but only two games in I am really having to get familiar with the new play calling format. I like it and it seems to be easier to make play calls, formation changes (on offense), and to sub in the back up QB when needed. Defensively I am still way behind the 8-ball because I have been scraed to try the many shifts (not simply DL or LB) that they now offer.

**One really cool thing! When you pick your favorite team you go into a "Exhibit Hall" type of setting - a lockeroom per say, but alot nicer. It, for me with LSU as my favorite team, has all the flags of the SEC teams haning in there. Last night I saved my first replay when I picked a ball on the last play of the game and returned it 99 yards for a TD. On one of the big screens in my "Hall" after the game I almost didn't notice but now that video was playing there - AWESOME!

*Speaking of that play. CPU seems more agressive at game's end as Miss State hurled a "hail mary" attempt into the endzone on the last play - one which I do not think I had ever seen before in previous versions of the game.

Ok - back later with more small tidbits (lol, sorry, still no clear visors!)
Old 07-11-2007, 11:20 AM   #109
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

This isn't a specific question, but any info on Dynasty and video highlights ?
Old 07-11-2007, 11:21 AM   #110
Rookie

oukingpen's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks Cajun for your time and patience with us NCAA08-less fans.

Can you, or anyone, confirm the create-a-school feature? also, if you save a video and have it uploaded, can you download and save it to your PC?
Old 07-11-2007, 11:22 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 5

Cool bro :clap: Thanks for taking time to let us know how its playing. :bow:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2007, 11:27 AM   #112
All Star

OVR: 24

Can you edit the player class- ie change a senior to a sophomore or to a redshirt soph?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »