Home

Weaksauce

This is a discussion on Weaksauce within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2007, 12:32 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Weaksauce

I had a longer post but that got nuked.

Anybody that says this is real football is kidding themselves. Why has madden and ncaa always had the fortunate fumble AI. We've all seen it and experienced.

NCAA cheats and we all know it. It doesn't happen in every game but when monumental collapses are due to the AI and not bad play its the engine.

Say what you want but NCAA has "weaksauce". We all know it and you guys are just kidding yourselves by saying its football.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:41 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod

Anybody that says this is real football is kidding themselves. Why has madden and ncaa always had the fortunate fumble AI. We've all seen it and experienced.

NCAA cheats and we all know it. It doesn't happen in every game but when monumental collapses are due to the AI and not bad play its the engine.

Say what you want but NCAA has "weaksauce". We all know it and you guys are just kidding yourselves by saying its football.
And it's because of people like you that we'll never see botched snaps. Everyone howls they want this stuff, then complains when it happens to you. Yeah, i'm kidding myself thinking sometimes a team will have a lead and have some fumbles or picks and lose because of it in real football, what am I thinking? I must be living in some dreamworld I guess.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-21-2007, 01:03 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
And it's because of people like you that we'll never see botched snaps. Everyone howls they want this stuff, then complains when it happens to you. Yeah, i'm kidding myself thinking sometimes a team will have a lead and have some fumbles or picks and lose because of it in real football, what am I thinking? I must be living in some dreamworld I guess.
And that's a bad thing? This isn't high school, how many botched snaps have you seen in major college football?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2007, 01:14 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
And that's a bad thing? This isn't high school, how many botched snaps have you seen in major college football?
Not the point, if you've seen one then it's missing from the game.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-21-2007, 01:26 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Not the point, if you've seen one then it's missing from the game.
Then maybe they can put in the Brandon Cox "There's a defender within 5 yards of me, I'll fall on the ground". Or the maybe when you start an online game, there's a 10% chance your QB is out of the game for taking illegal money. Or your RB can act out his Reggie Bush fantasy and throw the ball backwards inside the 10.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:30 PM   #14
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
Then maybe they can put in the Brandon Cox "There's a defender within 5 yards of me, I'll fall on the ground". Or the maybe when you start an online game, there's a 10% chance your QB is out of the game for taking illegal money. Or your RB can act out his Reggie Bush fantasy and throw the ball backwards inside the 10.

They could lol... but then theres always be someone like you that complains that it happens to much or not enough, or its wrong... either way, someone is going to find something wrong to fix in every game and complain about it publically no matter how realistic it is.
WIZ
Old 07-21-2007, 01:32 PM   #15
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod

Look no further than Rex Grossman fumbling consecutive snaps in the Super Bowl, followed later by a bad INT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2007, 01:36 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15
They could lol... but then theres always be someone like you that complains that it happens to much or not enough, or its wrong... either way, someone is going to find something wrong to fix in every game and complain about it publically no matter how realistic it is.
I just think that in a game that I'm PLAYING, I want to control what happens. If they put in a "snap" rating, I could understand fumbled snaps. But until then, I don't think random actions should be mandatory for games. But then again, I enjoy options and wish the game would give you a choice of whether or not you wanted challenges, fumbled snaps, or your QB getting kicked off the team for taking $20,000.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »