Home

Achievement question?

This is a discussion on Achievement question? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-09-2007, 02:17 PM   #17
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Achievement question?

i'm sure you're not doing this but make sure you are only controlling ONE team or otherwise you won't get the acheivements either.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:38 PM   #18
Cy Young?

windseer90's Arena

OVR: 29

Now that I remember it, I supersimmed part of a game one time and I didn't get an achievement I should have gotten... so maybe its a supersim thing?

(603): not only are you not the girl i fell in love with, but from the looks of it, you ate her
Old 09-10-2007, 12:37 PM   #19
Rookie

Deathblooms's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsaQue
I won the SEC and the National Championship and 4 bowl games on All-American and I haven't got the achievments. I also made a promise to a recruit, had the #1 recruiting class, and developed a new pipeline state, but didn't get any of those either.

I did get the achievements for the national champioship etc. the 2 year but I saved the dynasty as well as my profile after every game. But also like you I had the #1 recruiting class, made a promise and the pipeline state and got none so I don't know what the heck is going on
Old 09-11-2007, 05:08 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

My problem is solved in that it was a profile problem. I went to load a profile after my second season of my dynasty and it said it was corrupt. i didn't think that it was separate from my xbox life profile and deleted it. Loaded my dynasty and all my trophies were gone out of my case! So I restarted my dynasty and won the Heisman and got the achievement point. I'm about to play the National Championship now so if I win I'm sure I'll get those points too. So just go into your file management and load your profile, if it says it corrupted then you won't get your achievement points so you can start over and then get them the first time (again!). If that isn't the problem then it's probably just Microsoft. One of my friends beat Oblivion, never got the achievement points and then one day they just showed up after she called Microsoft a couple times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »