Home

EA Selects Darren McFadden as the First of Four Cover Athletes for NCAA Football 09

This is a discussion on EA Selects Darren McFadden as the First of Four Cover Athletes for NCAA Football 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #33
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: EA Selects Darren McFadden as the First of Four Cover Athletes for NCAA Football

I don't really like the cover picture. Something just seems wrong to me, it seems to be too white. Like the background is white, mcfadden's arms are really shiny, I just think there is way too much white on that design. Maybe they just quickly threw something together or it looks different in person. I realize this is so damn nitpicky, but it has annoyed me.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #34
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: EA Selects Darren McFadden as the First of Four Cover Athletes for NCAA Football

What I wouldn't give to have Brian Brohm as the cover athlete for the PS3 version.

Anyhow, I'll be purchasing this game again. Yes it has its flaws, but I don't know how I could not play college football game during college football season. And just like last year, if the PS3 version blows chunks, then I'll purchase the PS2 version again and play last gen football.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #35
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
What I wouldn't give to have Brian Brohm as the cover athlete for the PS3 version.

Anyhow, I'll be purchasing this game again. Yes it has its flaws, but I don't know how I could not play college football game during college football season. And just like last year, if the PS3 version blows chunks, then I'll purchase the PS2 version again and play last gen football.
On Ea's website they have a QB shaded on the PS3 cover, I was thinking it might be Dennis Dixon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy

What exactly is the problem with the PS3 version. I have the PS3 version and I don't see the problem with it.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #37
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittleboy615
I think they messed up McFadden's fingers when they were photoshopping the cover shot. They look too skinny and too bony.
[/img]
I noticed that when I looked at it as well.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Old 03-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #38
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipstick
What exactly is the problem with the PS3 version. I have the PS3 version and I don't see the problem with it.
30FPS, turnover glitch, snow that "whites" out the field, lackluster crowd, not formation subs, and a few other subtle but annoying things.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #39
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

It's gonna be weird seeing the same game with different covers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
It's gonna be weird seeing the same game with different covers.
They will market it so well and make you think you have to collect them all Pokemon style.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »