Home

NCAA 09 Impressions (Fetter21)

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Impressions (Fetter21) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2008, 10:26 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA 2009 Impressions (Fetter21)

when dan came out with his 100 slider thread, I saw more errant passes from me and the cpu in 2008, maybe the same could happen in 2009.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 07-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Not worried about the INT's as it looks like sliders will fix that this year. As far as the over the middle short passes, I have it on pretty good authority that will be fixed in the patch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
There just needs to be more under/over throws that don't lead to picks. I really hate the 80% completion percentages with 4 picks. It's like the ball won't hit the ground. If it's thrown somebody is catching it.
Although I am taking note that the guy is playing on All American and he doesnt play like me--meaning he can be better or worse--im not completely worried because I plan on playing heisman anyway. I am not surprised with the completion percentage, the short passing game, and passing over the middle AT ALL. These two problems were in the game last year on both NCAA and Madden and it is sad to see EA couldnt do anything about it. As always...better luck next year....and hopes to Madden.
There is NOTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE that YOU can do to STOP ME.That is WHY they call ME UNCOVERABLE #85
Old 07-10-2008, 12:04 AM   #35
Rookie

jballa838's Arena

OVR: 4

Short passes actually work in real life.
See: 2007-2008 Hawai'i Warriors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #36
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

No offense, but as soon as Hawaii ran into a capable/big time defense, (Georgia) they were pretty much shut down.

I like the cpu to be successful against me, but I don't really care for games in which the opposing qb goes 22-25 for 275.

Oh well, the early reviews coming out still say it may be the best version since 2004.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:31 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

The CPU qb stats make me sick to my stomach. Once again, it looks like there will be just as many interceptions as incompletions.

How could this not have been addressed? Who at EA thinks this is a realistic simulation of football?
Old 07-10-2008, 12:46 AM   #38
All Star

OVR: 33

I've found that if you rattle the opposing qb and cause him to become cold (blue circle underneath) he'll miss like every second pass.

And when he's hot (Red) he's almost unstoppable.

I've had games where the qb (on the demo) has gone like 4/17 0td 2 ints and others where they got 12/13 2tds 0 ints.

I think its all just a matter of momentum and whether the players are hot or cold.

I think the theme is , 'when it rains, it pours'
Old 07-10-2008, 01:06 AM   #39
Rookie

bstaple12's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstate19
No offense, but as soon as Hawaii ran into a capable/big time defense, (Georgia) they were pretty much shut down.

I like the cpu to be successful against me, but I don't really care for games in which the opposing qb goes 22-25 for 275.

Oh well, the early reviews coming out still say it may be the best version since 2004.
Troy used short passes last year and they put up 34 points against UGA in Athens.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:16 AM   #40
Rookie

stee0221's Arena

OVR: 1
Smile Re: NCAA 2009 Impressions (Fetter21)

Thanks a lot for the impressions!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »