Home

(Recap) Designer vs. OS Member: TheFuture (UT) vs. AuburnAlumni (Troy)

This is a discussion on (Recap) Designer vs. OS Member: TheFuture (UT) vs. AuburnAlumni (Troy) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: (Recap) Designer vs. OS Member: TheFuture (UT) vs. AuburnAlumni (Troy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Every game I've played so far both QB's have had over 70% completion percentage.
Try Clay's Zero out sliders in the slider thread fish. I see around 56% - 65% is pretty normal now. it has really helped my fun with the game.

I am using these sliders for the online dynasty I am running and they are working great. Just a thought man.

Not a solution for ranked play but hey gotta take what ya can.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:50 PM   #58
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Try Clay's Zero out sliders in the slider thread fish. I see around 56% - 65% is pretty normal now. it has really helped my fun with the game.

I am using these sliders for the online dynasty I am running and they are working great. Just a thought man.

Not a solution for ranked play but hey gotta take what ya can.
Yep I'm seeing % in the 50 -60 range also with modified sliders. I don't play ranked game so....

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #59
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

yea i'm seeing 55 to 65%with modified sliders. play heisman games online for sure. we actually were getting to good of play out of our secondary with our dyanasty sliders and had to lower so the cpu could pass better. if you only lower the qb acc to 45 you will see a diffrence and 40 affects it a ton. almost to much.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #60
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

To each their own, but personally, I don't see much difference between Great QBs and Average QBs.

Most QBs on default settings go 24-29 with 3 TDs and 2 INTs. With modified sliders, you see lower percentages, but again, it's basically "all or nothing". All QBs tend to play the same way, both in throwing ability and decision making.

The biggest issue is the OL/DL ratings. Considering the old mantra "Games are won in the trenches", this is where a big time lineman, be it Offense or Defense, should shine vs. an "ok" lineman. 95 rated OTs should dominate most DEs, unless the DE is also high 90 rated player. 95 rated Defensive Tackles and Defensive Ends should be near unblockable.

In fact, the major difference between the Oklahomas, USCs and LSUs of the world compared to the Akrons, Troys, and Western Kentuckys of the world isn't necessarily speed, as most any school has "fast" skill players nowadays.

No..the major difference is that the truly "elite" schools always have a huge advantage in the size, speed, and athletic ability of their offensive and defensive linemen.

That is the glaring issue IMO with NCAA 09 right now. Once that is "tweaked" this game will truly be remarkable.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:53 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 33

You speak the truth, thisis really THEbest Footballgame I've played to date. If they fixed the lineman issues....SSSHOOOTT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
All O lines are dominant, all D lines are very mediocre.

Sounds like EA needs to hire a DL guru to match the OL guy they have working on the pass blocking.

He sure did an incredible job, making every OLmen block like Orlando Pace.

Maybe for 2010 EA Tiburon will hire some former schlepp Division II DLmen to work on the DL aspect of the game. Maybe?
Old 07-22-2008, 08:54 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceBrown
Sounds like EA needs to hire a DL guru to match the OL guy they have working on the pass blocking.

He sure did an incredible job, making every OLmen block like Orlando Pace.

Maybe for 2010 EA Tiburon will hire some former schlepp Division II DLmen to work on the DL aspect of the game. Maybe?
No next year will be a big headline

"DEFENSE is BACK"

Rule the trenches with swim move 2.0.

Obliterate triple team blocking with the thunder stick to knock Olineman on their butt.

Then we'll all be complaining that CPU Comp % is too low, and our 95 rated OT is getting owned by Utah State!

Old 07-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #64
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
No next year will be a big headline

"DEFENSE is BACK"

Rule the trenches with swim move 2.0.

Obliterate triple team blocking with the thunder stick to knock Olineman on their butt.

Then we'll all be complaining that CPU Comp % is too low, and our 95 rated OT is getting owned by Utah State!
You have a real aptitude for predicting the future. I would wager money on the back of NCAA 2010's box including at least one reference to defensive player skill moves. Lame.

Basically, it's never going to work the way it should. But there's always next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »