Home

Every team run the same offense???

This is a discussion on Every team run the same offense??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-10-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Every team run the same offense???

Does every team run the same offense? I swear, it doesn't matter who I am playing, they all run the same offense. 90% are the spread formation and either fake to the running back, give it to him to run to the opposite side, or a crossing pattern.

it does not matter who I am or who I play. Pretty annoying.

anyone else notice this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #2
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Every team run the same offense???

hopefully if enough of us keep beating on this dead horse, EA will pay attention
Old 08-10-2008, 05:25 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

EA only pays attention to sales
Old 08-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
hopefully if enough of us keep beating on this dead horse, EA will pay attention
i know they still get my money, but i'm going to just take the game back tomorrow. it just isn't fun. all the bugs, and plus every team plays the same way. there is no difference if i play Georgia or FAU. they both play the same.

just pitiful.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJay
EA only pays attention to sales
you've got that right. and with no competition they will continue to get the money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #6

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandershokie
you've got that right. and with no competition they will continue to get the money.
EA hasnt had competition with their NCAA game in years and years and this game wasnt too bad recently so I dont think thats it at all. I think its the 1 year development cycle, which isnt all put towards the new version either since there is months of testing I would imagine, that is causing this coupled with the suits at EA not giving a **** anymore and we have what we have currently.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
EA hasnt had competition with their NCAA game in years and years and this game wasnt too bad recently so I dont think thats it at all. I think its the 1 year development cycle, which isnt all put towards the new version either since there is months of testing I would imagine, that is causing this coupled with the suits at EA not giving a **** anymore and we have what we have currently.
I would not mind having a game every other year. I know that will never happen because of money, but if that is what it takes to have a better game, I'm fine with it.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:29 AM   #8

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandershokie
I would not mind having a game every other year. I know that will never happen because of money, but if that is what it takes to have a better game, I'm fine with it.
Thats the only chance we have at getting a complete game but it wont ever happen, EA is about making money just like any other business and they wont pass up the chance to make money by limiting themselves to one release every 2 years or something similar.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »