Home

Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2008, 09:14 AM   #641
Rookie

bconey23's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360)

Adam or anyone else,

Has anyone noticed the minor glitch when you sometimes tackle a player for no gain or minimal gain and it says User Tackle for Loss. Also, the fact that no matter how obvious it is, you can never win a challenge. Also when I want to challenge a play I can't for some reason, the option is not there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #642
Rookie

OVR: 3

yes i have noticed that about the user tackel for loss, the reason being is when the RB gets his yards and then you come up with a user big hit or user tackle and sometimes the RB will actually fall back behind the line thats when it will occur. but does anyone know the offside glitch? cuz me and a few guys are getting screwed over on it and its hard to stay in the top 10 when players keep doing it to you. want help with ncaa besides glitches? wanna chat with the top players of the ps3? www.myspace.com/ncaa_kingshttp://www.myspace.com/ncaa_kings
Old 10-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #643
H*rt M*n! L*c*l S*p*rh*r*

bryan_05's Arena

OVR: 18

The CPU missed an extra point off the goal post. I caught it. Then I had to kickoff.

Fins Up!

GO CUBS GO!

Purple Aces, Cubs, Seminoles!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:18 AM   #644
Pro

Chibi's Arena

OVR: 11

In a dynasty, I just took Fresno State to overtime with La. Tech. We traded scores, and they had the ball first on the second possession. I held them to a field goal, and while I celebrated a little bit, the playcall screen popped up and showed defensive plays. What?

Fresno State ran the ball for a small gain, and the game was over. Unbelievable.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #645
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

I had something crazy happen last night. I blocked a field goal in the 4th quarter and the computer was awarded 1 point and I had to kick off. WTF? Never seen that one before but it could have been very costly. I won the game 28 - 25 on a last second field goal. Go figure. LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #646
Rookie

OVR: 2

HELP !!!! I'm in a online dynasty ... The Comiss is in week 9 but everyone else is stuck in week 8 ... How can we get this fixed??? PLEASE!!!!! :y 220::y22 0:
Old 10-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #647
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dub
HELP !!!! I'm in a online dynasty ... The Comiss is in week 9 but everyone else is stuck in week 8 ... How can we get this fixed??? PLEASE!!!!! :y 220::y22 0:
I only play with a friend of mine so this is much easier, but what we do is I as the commissioner will boot him, then re-invite him as the same team. This would obviously take a while with numerous users, but as far as I know, it's the only way around it...
Old 10-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #648
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
I only play with a friend of mine so this is much easier, but what we do is I as the commissioner will boot him, then re-invite him as the same team. This would obviously take a while with numerous users, but as far as I know, it's the only way around it...
I am the commissioner of my league and I am having that same problem..I cant get on to mine and pretty much everybody I talked to cant get on theres either. How do I contact EA about this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »