Home

**Official NCAA Football 2010 Wishlist Thread**

This is a discussion on **Official NCAA Football 2010 Wishlist Thread** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: **Official NCAA Football 2010 Wishlist Thread**

can the review system get fixed as well? I hate having to sit through a officials review of a ball caught 10 yds out of bounds. Or can the officials get more calls right, lol...

Also why cant we use instant replay before review? In real life i'm sure someone is up in the coaches box saying whether or not to challenge the call.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #154
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

• Formation Subs, in and out of game
    • On the fly subs like Madden
  • In Game Saves
  • More advanced Playbooks
    • Every team should feel different to play with
    • Change up the defensive playbooks
    • Have a way to match up the depth chart to a team’s base defense (eg. West Virginia shows 2 safeties in its depth chart for their 3-3-5)
    • Create a Play (With every option the developers have when designing playbooks)
    • Boundary and Field Corners (many teams keep their best corner on the wide side of the field at all times, some teams even do this with their safeties)
  • In Dynasty, ability to choose alternate game sites as well as change the game times at the beginning of the season.
  • Create a Player in Dynasty, ability to edit ratings in Dynasty if we want. Also, ability to change every team’s depth chart if we want.
  • Correct Rushing Stats—Sacks should count as negative rushing yards for QBs
  • The short passing game is so important in college football now, I’d love to see better bubble screens, shovel passes, etc. The same stuff we see every Saturday.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #155
Banned

OVR: 14

Add the following for players (Attributes and Tendencies) Pt.1 Offense

Quarterback

Attributes
1.Scrambling Accuracy
2.Under pressure Accuracy
3.Scrambling Arm Strength
4.Under pressure Arm Strength
5.Pocket Awareness
6.Pocket Composure
7.Red Zone Lob

Tendencies
1.Scramble
2.Reaction time

Running Backs

Attributes
1****n Middle
2****n Outside
3.Vision(Make it mean something)
4.Open field run(How effective they are in the open field..Reggie Bush)

Tendencies
1.Stiff arm
2.Juke
3.Spin

Wide Receiver

Attribute
1.Catch across middle
2.Catch sideline
3.Catch long ball
4.Catch in Traffic
5.Getting off Line(When DB plays Physical Coverage)
6.RAC(How good they are with Run after Catch)

OL
FB
TE

Are fine just create better blocking interaction

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2008, 10:33 PM   #156
Banned

OVR: 14

Overall Game

Presentation

1.Pre-Game warm Ups
2.Referee and players doing coin toss
3.Pre-Game analysis(Key Players and Key Points for Victory)
4.On Field Refs,.Injury Carts,Chain Gain,Camera Flashes
5.Halftime Shows(Key plays from the Game,Coach 2nd half focus,Keys to the 2nd half,Scores from other games)
6.Multiple Camera Angles-Custom camera Angles
7.Better Stat Overlays
8.Gamebreaks from other top games
9.Team Bands
10.Better Crowd reactions,chants,and (Add signs,merchandise,and the wave)
11.Sideline interactions
12.Post Game Show

Old 09-13-2008, 11:10 PM   #157
Rookie

d0ugan3's Arena

OVR: 3

I think its about time EA allows us to continue a dynasty from one version to the next. With online dynasties this has to be a priority. I would also like to see coaches with names, and their actual records. I don't care if they have real NCAA coach names, but I don't see why they can't have fake names and real records. I want dynasty mode to receive some upgrades as well. I want to create/renovate stadiums. I want to create my own rivalries, and I want to be able to play said rivalries at a neutral stadium. I want coaches (that have names and records from RL) to get fired and hired, and if they are so amazing I want to see them retire.

Not sure how much of this has alread been said, but it is what I want.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #158
Rookie

bconey23's Arena

OVR: 2

Wishlist:
  • Pre/post game analysis by commentators, showing commentators, key players, stats, etc
  • Pre/post game entrances from tunnel, sideline, etc. Also end of game celebration (different ones) depending on if game is rivalry, BCS, bowl, or regular game
  • Sideline interactions, players subbing in/out. Coach walking sideline, players interacting with each other, maybe even players arguing with each other after a bad play or good play they celebrating.
  • Crowd interacting, signs, wave, more chants, dancing in stands, reacting to plays.
  • Refs, chain gangs, coin toss including the captains and refs.
  • Better endzone celebrations, dunking over goal post, maybe running/jumping into crowd, dancing with teammates, etc.
  • Variety of pre-touchdown celebrations, instead of just finger point and high step.
  • Actual half-time show, highlights, bands, cheerleaders, something
  • Return of impact players actually making big plays, getting hot, etc.
  • Return of spring drills to improve redshirts and current players in key positions.
  • Return of directing receivers when scramblin out of the pocket.
  • Return of QB avoidance.
  • Return of custom playbooks and formation subs.
  • Return of create a team (since with next gen, beef up the customizations, incorporating custom mascots, team logo's)
  • Change the commentating, they have been saying many of the same things for about 6 years.
  • Also if anything can be done about the sound quality of the game. I notice when I play other games with my surround sound, it is perfect. But when I play college, I have to turn the volume up to get it to get close to other games. The hits should be more powerful, the crowd needs to be louder, the band needs to play louder, as if in a real college atmosphere.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #159
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

1AA Teams (FBS Sub Teams, whatever they are called)

Better Line Interaction

Field Degradation

Progressive Lighting

Realistic weather effects like Madden.

Make it so I can pick what game is HOMECOMING, and what time the games are played in dynasty!! Even making a Black out Day would be awesome!
Old 09-16-2008, 06:11 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have read the previous posts and I understand that EA isn't capable of adressing everyones needs. The only specific thing I ask is that when teams select plays they can specifically put position players in spots. Keep the packages for a quick fix, but also allow to specifically sub in players like Madden. Also like on Madden in previous years, allow one cornerback to cover a specific Wr all game. In the current layout it is impossible for your #1 corner to match up with a slot receiver unless you manually do it on field or through changing depth chart which is extremely difficult because you don't know where their #1 Wr will be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »